for First Day

6/3/2014 c5 StrainAsylum
Too bad Dave thinks that Kurt doesn't think Dave is good enough for Sebastian. Far from it...Kurt thinks that Dave is far too good for Sebastian. I'm sure they'll all work it out. Very interesting and engaging.
6/3/2014 c4 StrainAsylum
Good job ;) Way too short (the chapters), but they end at logical stopping points, so...
6/3/2014 c3 StrainAsylum
Loving this ;)
6/3/2014 c2 StrainAsylum
Cool ;)
6/3/2014 c1 StrainAsylum
Nice start :) Wasn't thinking of David's POV, but probably missed that
8/5/2013 c14 Jen M Star
Just re-read this whole fic this weekend and it reminded me just how much I loved it. The Dave/Sebastian pairing just works so well and I picked up on things that come up in the sequel that I hadn't noticed the first time around. Just had to tell you how much I enjoy your writing.
1/6/2013 c6 6Bellatokio
ok! I'm so jealous now!

Dave belongs to Kurt! T.T

ok... the fic is awesome! as alwais!

But... I'm jealous... *sigh*
10/24/2012 c14 9midlifecrisses
Okay I realized I had started reading this when it first started - I hate WIPs but I guess I couldn't help myself - the last half was sweet and surprising and I can't wait to read the sequel.
10/24/2012 c12 midlifecrisses
That was a sweet first time, and second Tee Hee
10/23/2012 c4 midlifecrisses
"You. It's you." AAAARRRGGGGHHHH! Hit me with your best shot!
10/23/2012 c1 midlifecrisses
I'm just getting to this! Can't wait to see what develops!
9/18/2012 c14 nessyschu
Ok so first of all, that was some very hot sex a couple chapters back. Damn. Also, I'm so sad that I finally caught up only for it to be over! I'm excited for the sequel, although I wish the pairing could just stay the same haha. At least make it a three-way thing, pretty please? Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
8/29/2012 c14 ShallICompareThee
ò_ò I was certain I had already reviewed this one.. Oh, well.
Aaaaaw! *_* They’re so cute! I loved the part about keeping the boxes and their silent way of saying ‘I love you’ to each other and Dave getting him for not wanting to say it out loud or that often. I loved the way this seemed *normal*, you know? They got so accustomed to each other that it feels as if they unpack every day into a new apartment. If your chapters had titles this one’s would be, “Just another day”.
This is the only thing you need to add more often in your fics: “not that's he's wearing anything more than a wife beater and jeans anyway”; I approve of it. Let’s improve the lives of more characters with the sight of Dave’s shoulders, please. Not to mention his arms.. X9
Typos: “He winds an arms”; “He been so willing”.
Thank you for the chapter and the fic!
8/27/2012 c13 LuluPimprenelle
Ok I'm just in the middle of this chapter and I'm writing this from my husband's cell phone but I just wanted to say this : please break them up, please please please ! And also I love them, I love this story and basically I love you !
8/22/2012 c1 55slythatheart
This was absolutely amazing. You have a wonderful writing style and you drew me right into the story. I love Smythofsky, and I absolutely your characterizations were brilliant!
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »