for Obsession

5/9/2016 c4 Guest
Iove this any single lady comes and wants Steve I hate
Cath and Steve for life
7/2/2015 c4 poldarked-fangirl
I LOVED THIS! I really enjoy stories about jealous girlfriends, and I HATED Lori, so this was amazing! Thank you!
6/12/2015 c4 34GillianLSteele
Love, love this story!
6/28/2014 c4 SnowyRosie
I loved it! There should have been an end with lori's love for steve and this twist was super smart and she showed the obsession that we could see in her eyes on the episodes that she started.
11/7/2013 c4 57ilse23
very nice story. Lori is crazy.
11/12/2012 c4 5Lucy Whelan Luthor
"I don't know sir." Steve was overwhelmed with guilt. The Governor was right. How could he not see this coming? He had an idea that Lori liked him, but he thought he had made it clear that he wasn't interested. Afterall they were adults, professionals, not teenagers with crushes.

This was trul;y what was wrong with the character from the get-go. Lori never acted like a professional woman-she was always wondering how to get Steve's attention when he was clearly not intertested. And now she's paid the ultimate price for not knowing when cut her loses and act like a grown up.

Great work on this :)
11/12/2012 c3 Lucy Whelan Luthor
"What the Hell did you do? Are you sleeping with both of them?" Danny lectured almost yelling at Steve.

I love Danny but I think he knows that Steve's not a two-timer. I'm going to put this outburst down to his own stress and worry :)

And considering what a lousy fighter Lori actually was on the show, Catherine would have wiped the floor with her. Hell, Grace at 10 years old could kick Lori's scrawny ass :):)
11/12/2012 c2 Lucy Whelan Luthor
"Why would he choose you over me? I mean you are never here, and surely I am more his type. I mean look at you, your so… Girly" Lori was squinting and fidgeting while she spoke.

I think this is Lori in a nut shell-she thinks she's wonderful and that Steve sould be with her but in reality she's rather dull. And during the scene at the charity ball you could see just how much Lori stuck out and that Catherine easily blended in with the original four.
11/12/2012 c1 Lucy Whelan Luthor
"Damn it Danny, what have you done this time?" he muttered to himself as he pulled out of his driveway and headed for HQ.

That's pretty rich considering that Steve's usually the reason anything bad happens to Danny-oh irony :):)
9/26/2012 c1 McWeston Forever
Listen here this is total crap! If you watch the show then you will know that Lori does not do anything to harm anybody!I like the way you write and would really appreciate it if u wrote a Love story about them! :)
6/27/2012 c4 2Lachlan512
I never liked Lori & much rather seen this instead of what we got. I would have liked to see her shoot the governor & Cath kick her a$$. You could contnue with what happens when Steve gets to hospital & see how Cath handles his secrets. I love yourstories verymuch keep on writinhg here!l
3/31/2012 c4 20Kit Merlot
I appreciate that you tried to give Lori a better send off then the show did and I liked that you had her obsession for Steve completely unhinging her.

However, considering how easily she was overpowered by the female villain in her one fight scene, I think Catherine could have kicked her butt in five seonds flat :)
3/28/2012 c4 36francis2
I guess this would have been an explanation for Lori's behaviour. She was secretive, didn't have any personal life, and she was way too interested in Steve, which was very awkward. This makes sense in a way. Great storytelling.
3/28/2012 c1 francis2
Oh no! She's going after Catherine!
3/17/2012 c4 5sunshinecutiebre
Gosh poor Kono having to kill Lori. Loved the ending. Hope you write more Steve Cath Fics. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »