for Nothing Is Harder Than Love

7/3/2014 c5 Guest
To the author, I'm guessing that Terra came into the picture or maybe even someone or something else.
6/7/2014 c1 bryandnoodle
:,(
8/17/2013 c13 Cupcak3 Lov3r
love it
7/25/2013 c1 Guest
i love your description in the beginning
2/25/2013 c2 theyurireviewer
pretty sad and morbid but i hope it gets happier
1/17/2013 c13 discb
Thanks Ember for squeezing an extra chapter H-K and well done as well dude.
1/17/2013 c13 25DarkDarsi
This Story Was To Serious For Me To Go D'Awwwwww To, But That's What I Feel Like Doing.
Beautiful Chapter Mate.

Your Mate, DarkDarsi
1/17/2013 c13 1Zabon95
Ooh, awesome! :D
1/17/2013 c13 40Concolor44
Loved This So Much! ThankYouThankYouThankYou!

I think you should take the time to reformat/rearrange the chapters to put this one into its proper place, chronologically. It just totally works.
1/1/2013 c12 Intruiged reader
WHAT HAPPENED TO TERRA!
7/28/2012 c12 9Zaan299
Nice! This story was amazing! I think it was pretty much wrapped up, but the last few paragraphs made me a little curious... I honestly wasn't expecting a sequel to come out of this story, but you managed to give readers a great surprise! I appluade you sir for making this a very invigorating read. And I hope to see you continue your writings in the near future.
7/27/2012 c10 Zaan299
0.0... MindBlown! I can't believe it... she snapped! I would have commented on the story earlier, but I was just to captivated... And this has been a very interesting display so far with the Raven and Jinx relationship... I'm sorry; I'd like to comment more, but I must read the rest... NOW!
7/27/2012 c11 16Jknight3135
I just... that's absolutely amazing, 'Leave out all the rest' just fits so perfectly.
7/13/2012 c12 40Concolor44
That ending was kind of unexpected ... by me, at any rate.

I want to KNOW how Raven got pregnant! And if by combining their powers that way once, they were able to achieve such monumental results, did they try it again later? Or were they, as Jinx maintained, too "preoccupied" to have the leisure for such experimentation? Seriously, combining their powers ...

Well, I explored some of that in "Transition", from a somewhat different viewpoint. It can be ... surprising.

If Jinx and Raven and Shadow (Love that name, BTW) are living in the Tower now, will they be the nucleus of a new superhero group? That would be extremely cool.

Now ... Harley Quinn. Dead. Her child missing. The child is the same age as Shadow. Circumstances would seem to indicate that Jinx and Raven had something to do with that. (Makes one wonder if there aren't perhaps a few OTHER unexplainably-single mothers in and around Jump City.) Nevertheless, you added that little apparently totally unrelated bit right at the end for a reason. And you say ... wait ... let me check ... okay you don't YET have a sequel up for this story. But I assume you intend to do so. That Would Totally Rock. I want to see the 'next gen' Titans in action.

This definitely gets Favorited.
7/13/2012 c10 Concolor44
Hahahah! Oh, yes. LOVE Raven's explanation of the advantage she'll have over Trigon. Still chuckling!

Hmm. Yes, supernova-level anger is hard to combat, as Trigon learned.

Okay, so THOSE are the circumstances under which the promises were extracted. It makes sense now.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »