for Nothing Is Harder Than Love

7/11/2012 c7 40Concolor44
You do a really good job of outlining, showcasing, and explaining just how important love is in someone's life, from both sides. The absence of love in Raven's life, after she had once experienced it, was a ragged, aching hole. It was never truly remedied until Jinx came to fill it. And now they have each other, and the puzzle, no longer lacking any piece, is complete.

But don't think I've forgotten about that Big Ol' Evil Thing you introduced. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. (And glad-like-crazy that this story is Complete!)
7/11/2012 c6 Concolor44
You know what that ending says to me? "Murphy is a dick, and he never takes a vacation."

I have no clue who this horrible Thing In The Shadows is, but I hope they can kill it before it multiplies.
7/11/2012 c5 Concolor44
I've seen views similar to that one from inside an airplane; but I'll bet you a steak dinner it's a WORLD better when viewed in complete calm while wrapped up in your girlfriend's arms, with random breezes tossing the clouds about.

This was a beautiful chapter. Thank you.
7/11/2012 c4 Concolor44
And Love makes the first move ...
7/11/2012 c3 Concolor44
Heh. Jinx got her to smile. And chuckle. The last line from 'Casa Blanca' comes to mind.
7/6/2012 c12 discb
Hmmm a sequel? I'm not sure if I can wait long enough for you to write it. ;)
6/30/2012 c11 discb
Well done, in this chapter you got me to cry... Something I'm thankful that you did3
6/4/2012 c12 7Taeniaea
cool story
5/1/2012 c12 11Hollowmist
When will the Sequel be done? Soon? Really soon? The cliffhanger is killer!
4/26/2012 c2 40Concolor44
Considering the extreme swings of fortune that each girl has experienced in her life, caution is wisdom. But it's good that Jinx took the initiative. And she's right: Raven could use a non-judgmental friend. (Though I seriously doubt her teammates "judge" her ... they care for her and want her to be happy, but are unsure of how to go about helping her that way.) So, yeah, a walk in the park is a good idea.
4/26/2012 c1 Concolor44
Well, you did promise angst and betrayal. I just wasn't expecting it QUITE right off the bat. Pretty intense stuff.

I imagine now that Raven will fall into one of her healing trances. She's awfully tough, that girl.

Jinx? Hard to say. If the other Titans let her, she'll stay beside Raven until she's healed.
3/24/2012 c12 Shepard590
Sorry about not reviewing my Internet when out and on the same day I put my phone in the washer it's been a bad week for me I loved the story it was a great story one of my fav raven/jinx stories I can't wait for the sequel.
3/23/2012 c12 2Echo of an Idiot
Well I can definitely say I enjoyed this story enough for it to be criminal. And it's nice to see an actual end to a wonderful story such as this. I do wonder how shadow came about but that is sure to remain one of life's mysteries. Looking forward to the sequel as well. And until the next time,

This is an Idiot's Echo asking,

How did BB ever meet Lavender?
3/23/2012 c12 Aslan Leon
so when can we expect the sequel? cant wait for it! will it continue after the epilogue? and i will continue to make my reviews fun!
3/22/2012 c11 Echo of an Idiot
Not. Cool. You can't just go and leave a cliffhanger in an epilogue. Its not right. Very unfunny. But still a great chapter, healing the old wounds and the new. Fix that cliffhanger thing soon. Please.

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter,

Echo of an Idiot