for Nothing Is Harder Than Love

3/5/2012 c3 Shepard590
I love this story I can't wait for you next update
3/5/2012 c3 2Echo of an Idiot
A surprise you say. Can't say I'm not dying to see what's in story for our beloved Titans. Well anyway, back to the review I guess.

I don't quite know if it qualities as fluff yet but defiantly on the right track. Jinx's little nickname was unexpected, but nice, and the dialog was very well done. All in all, great chapter and teh highlight of my day, well done sir.

Echo of an Idiot
3/3/2012 c1 ElDragonRojoX
normally when i comment in the first chapter im like ''its too soon to tell'' but wow im actually impress with this chapter and inmediatly got my attention it is well writing, the dialogue is good and it looks like this is going to be a good story, keep up the good work!
3/3/2012 c2 Echo of an Idiot
Some Rae/Jinx quality time at last. Seeing the relationship build from the beginning is great, but your going to kill me with anticipation over waiting to see Raven's betrayal. Well it was a nice start to things, and I have to say I'm looking forward to where that walk will take them.

Echo of an Idiot.
3/3/2012 c1 7RosettaStone123
Hey,

You must,MUST! carry on with this story i am completly hooked on it.
3/1/2012 c1 2Echo of an Idiot
Holy Hell! What did Raven do to her? Bloody f*cking murder, and an *sskicking to boot? This is gonna be a good fic, well so long as Raven isn't dead. See to that when you get another chapter out. Please?

Echo of an Idiot.