for Whatever Hope Is Yours

3/20/2016 c2 yeyao
I love it!
3/20/2016 c1 Guest
So wonderful! I love the description of the details. Although I have difficulties in understanding some words, I still like it.
12/28/2013 c1 Juicyjools
I wished this was cannon.
It is so beautiful that I had to read it 4 times cos I love the words you describe Mary's longing for Matthew...
You are a very good writer indeed.
8/25/2013 c3 Guest
Wow! Such strong words, so full of emotions nd so vivid.
The playfulness with the candy apple is one of the sexiest writing here.
Please continue.
7/29/2013 c3 26Rachel Smith Cobleigh
Lovely, although a bit more physical at the end than canon would seem to allow. (I mean, seriously, they never did more than press closed lips together onscreen until after they were married. Different era, different expectations, I suppose. But your writing is still achingly lovely. :) I love the idea of him "needling" her in a way that only she would be aware of, and the examples you gave were great.
11/25/2012 c3 REQUESTING-deletion-of-ACCOUNT
That was so very beautiful, all of it. Thank you.

I love reading fics with an injured Matthew, and Mary helping him to come to terms with things. There really aren't enough, so again, thank you.
8/27/2012 c3 Audrey C
What a really beautiful story. So glad I found it. Very poetic. With a hint of M & M to come. In think this Matthew would have eventually sent Lavinia away.
8/8/2012 c3 8everyhazyday
Oh lovely, I really enjoyed it! I like the first chapter, it seems so dream like (although not necessarily a good dream), and how the 2nd chapter is more harsh reality, and then the 3rd brings it together. Seriously lovely writing.
6/27/2012 c3 GenuineRisk
This is so emotional, and so beautifully written!
3/27/2012 c3 hillevi
Well that was so beautiful written! I could almost smell the fire and taste that apple.

Lovely!
3/27/2012 c2 hillevi
Lovely!

And Mary.. I'm falling in love with her, so honest and generous, and sexy!
3/27/2012 c1 hillevi
So very beautiful! Sad and still sensual, absolutely love this chapter. Thank you
3/21/2012 c3 8eridani
Somehow, I missed this update when it was posted just over a week ago but I'm so pleased to have found it now! I could happily immerse myself in many more chapters of this world you've created for Matthew and Mary. It's so frank and heart-full and pins those characters down just perfectly. And to cap the brilliance of it all off, you write with such a deft feel for imagery. The sparks on the bonfire, the huddle of returned servicemen in various states of bodily disrepair, the band in their shabby dinner suits- so many exquisite little details that make is so much imore/i.
3/14/2012 c1 lostsalmon
There is a visceral intelligence and sensitivity in your writing. It glows with an understanding of the period and an empathy for these characters we all dearly love. Please keep writing, and keep invoking the gods of Owen and Graves... And I totally Lost It when you had them sing Abide with Me. Gah.
3/14/2012 c3 Innkin
This is so beautifully written! The glances, the touches, the emotion - they can all be felt. Any thoughts to a sequel? I'd love to see Mary be with Matthew when he discovers use of his legs.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »