for Xoxo Reno

9/11/2015 c1 2MustangSnowflake
I was a part of Anything Goes in my school. I didn't play anyone big (Reno, Hope, Erma) but I loved my small part. The amount of references that could be made from that show are in the thousands. Anyway, you captured Reno's character perfectly. I can really see Reno's personality and person flare in that letter! And the references you made to the script were perfect! I really loved that story and I'm going to share it with my Anything Goes cast!
8/8/2015 c1 Sweeno
Beautiful. I once played Reno Sweeney, and, well... this is it. This is her. You truly captured her, my friend.
8/8/2015 c1 Guest
Beautiful. I once played Reno, and, well... this is it. This is her. Very well done.
2/3/2014 c1 2slaydough
I literally read this in Patti Lupone's voice. This was in character the entire time! I love it :)
2/5/2013 c1 Asianinthecorner
Hello! I love this! I heard the entire thing in Stephanie Block's Reno Sweeney drawl. Love, love, love Anything Goes! I'm also obsessed with the music and was listening to Blow, Gabriel, Blow while reading. I love Sutton Foster. :) This really got into Reno's character and is great! I never thought about Reno's past. Keep writing. This was great!
8/18/2012 c1 5SingsongRandom
This is fantastic! I actually read this a while ago but never got a chance to review it until now. I really love it. I read the entire thing in Reno's voice, and it's so perfectly in character! Keep up the good work. :)
5/2/2012 c1 5Rachelle31
Not bad at all, my friend. It's quite good, her spilling her life story, but also not giving to much away, because isn't that the mystery of her? Keep it up, everything can be improved!

-Rachelle31