for Arrow To The Knee

1/6/2013 c1 quisinart4
Hi! It's me again re-reading this piece and have to comment on how much I love it. You just make it work so flawlessly and I love that Steve is insecure about the flirting and KOno just teases him about it hehe.

("I don't care how old the other guy is. Whether it's a 10-year-old kid with an innocent crush or a 70-year-old who's making flirty jokes, makes no difference to me." He said finally. His hand found hers and laced their fingers together.
That's such a perfectly Steve thing to say, and I love that he just grabs her hand without pausing. *swoon* I love to imagine little things like that when they're together so that sentence just melted me.

You NEED to write more for these two! You're one of my favorite authors,'and I just hope you get inspired more often!
7/4/2012 c1 Guest
Haha this was hilarious and I especially love the ending. Great work. Believable and not over the top so nice balance. You really have the voices down perfectly!
5/12/2012 c1 9chinaink
This was really great! Hilarious as well, there were a couple of laugh out loud moments there for me. I feel like established Steve/Kono relationships in fic can go either way for me, but I think you did a bang up job here - this is exactly how I'd picture their relationship to be on the job, lots of bantering, jealous! Steve, and Kono, of course, cool as a cucumber. Thanks for expanding on one of the best episodes this season, I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to reading more from you!
4/15/2012 c1 Lily
I enjoy reading this, it's make me laugh and I'm loving how Steve get jealous over Tony about kono especially toward the end when Tony suggest they o see Kono surfing. That was funny, hahaha!
3/23/2012 c1 Shani8
This is a terrific effort for your initial foray into fanfiction. :)

Great job, and I enjoyed it very much!

Hoping to see more K/S fics from you soon! Happy writing!

~Shani :)
3/6/2012 c1 36francis2
Awwww, jealous Steve is seriously cute.
3/3/2012 c1 44Sidalee
That was awesome. Jealous Steve is always so much fun to read.

You have a great writing style and you caught their voices well. I hope I'll read more from you in the future.
3/2/2012 c1 7poisonedship
Bahahahaa! Jealous!Steve is so much fun to read and imagine. Kono laughed at him too. How cool is she?
3/2/2012 c1 Nicas
I think this story is good. I liked it.
3/2/2012 c1 sphekie
This is funny..especially toward the end when the guys hangin out on tony boat. I'm glad I read this...I like it..its was good!
3/2/2012 c1 Nadriss
I loved this story, it was cute to see Steve jealous.

I hope you continue to write...Can't wait for next fic ;-)
3/2/2012 c1 122FrancescaBoscorelli
bless you for writing this. It's like you've been reading my mind all along. You rock. This fic rocked like duuuude I loved it!

*hugs*
3/2/2012 c1 34Tiana-P
Aw, thank you so much for the little shoutout at the beginning. That was very sweet and I'm so glad that you've enjoyed my fics enough to inspire you to write this because this was just amazing! I loved that bit when Tony met Kono and the way he openly flirted with her. I'd like to think that Steve was annoyed by that too =P He looked like it. I love this take on it. Jealous Steve is always great to read! That ending cracked me up too! I could just see Archer saying that =P Hope you write more fics soon! You're great at writing Steve/Kono and romance ans humor =D
3/2/2012 c1 1Si.Crazy
Cute fic! I really enjoy reading Jealous!Steve.

Hope you write more McKono stories ;)
3/2/2012 c1 1AlwayzOlicity
I love seeing Steve jealous when it comes to Kono. Anyways I love the idea of Steve and Kono being together. Great fanfic. I definitely hope to see more KoVe fanfic from you.
16 Page 1 2 Next »