for In The Woods

9/7/2021 c1 Guest
I've never posted a review on this site before so I don't know if it'll post correctly but let me just say... I love this story. This was written in a couple days? Wow that's just awesome! I thought it was imaginative and I wouldn't mind reading a more fleshed out story about this version of Konoha. Great job!
12/1/2019 c1 Rin
This story is just so sweet, I loved it
5/26/2018 c1 2Sailor Tiamat
I really enjoyed reading your story! _
1/30/2016 c1 Guest
That was awesome
1/7/2015 c1 Guest
IT'S SO CUTE
NONONONONOOOO

IT'S WONDERFUL

ACK NOW I LOVE ZETSUSAKU EVEN MORE just asnb;wroahkngo]aihj
3/17/2014 c1 Renee Dance
Awwww! That is like the sweetest thing I've ever read! How adorable! Fantastic job with everything!
12/19/2012 c1 11Pochi Saku-Hime
This is so beautiful! I can't... I can't anything. This was perfectly written and I loved the world building and the interactions and everything made me happy. Great job, dude, great job.
7/1/2012 c1 Guest
I love this story. it was a little difficult to follow sometimes but that could also be from the fact that its 3:17am lol. Your story though certainly was creative and original and so well written I thought I was reading something an English Major or professor had written. It was awesome and sweet
6/25/2012 c1 3My.Freedom.My.Sorrow.Jaylen
i am in freaking love with Zetsu now!

your an AWESOME writer!
5/9/2012 c1 Guest
Oh man! I just loved it! I can never find good zetsu fics, but I just loved yours! I especially liked how it was from his point of view, I usually don't like it from the guy's perspective, but this was awesome!
4/10/2012 c1 Netag Silverstar
This the cutest story ever in the history of Zetsu/Sakura stories! I love this, you are a great writer and I think you should continue with how you're writing this, as it leaves just enough to the imagination to work like and old fairy tale without the simplisity. Please produce more of this stuff, it's great!
3/23/2012 c1 HereToRead84
love this
3/15/2012 c1 mndstjohn
I think it hints at a lime or lemon.
3/8/2012 c1 10Clumsy0132
I think you should like add the lime and Tobi in later... And I love this story so neat! Good luck in the Contest btw!
3/8/2012 c1 2Alex the Ninth
Two days? You have got to be kidding me. I can't even think up a good idea in two days. People like you shock me silly. This was an amazing piece and I think you really did well with it. I don't think it felt rushed at all, but I can confess to wishing there was more Sakura Zetsu love. You did an amazing job on this, good luck!

Faving, faving, faving!