for In The Woods

3/6/2012 c1 18Dotti3
Well there went any chance I had of winning! This is pretty damn spectacular, so I'm okay with losing to you. Being able to read this piece is in itself a prize. Very well done!
3/5/2012 c1 1autumnen
! XDDDDD CUTE!
3/4/2012 c1 ChewToy
Wow, this was really good and I enjoyed reading all of it. I didn't think I would like the pairing but you made it work well. Awesome!
3/4/2012 c1 Pink lady heartache
I don't even like Zetsu but somehow I ended up loving him at the end of this. He was so cute and possessive over her. Wow, this was great! Good luck in the contest, I think you'll do well.

Favs~
3/3/2012 c1 75VesperChan
Damn that was long, and in two days too! Bravo fair writer. Unless you had told me I would not have believed you could have done all of this in two day time frame, not because it was long so much, but because it did not seem rushed at all. It was nice and evenly paced with plenty of build up on the stalkerish tendencies of Zetsu and his time observing Sakura, before climaxing (haha) with the invasion. (Pardon my potty humor.) Your words were so beautiful and well thought out.

Speaking of stalkerish tendencies... I don't know if there is something I love more than a possessive and slightly stalkerish man who is in love with Sakura. Maybe, two possessive and slightly stalkerish man, but for this story I found it so refreshing that Sakura had only Zetsu. Their relationship seemed that much more pure and unfiltered if that makes any sense at all. I like that sense of maturity coming forth in your writing. To be honest, I remember the first time the summery for this showed up on your profile, and I was waiting around for it to happen. I'm glad such an idea finally bore fruit.

I feel like I'm seeing a little more variety in your writing as well as some of the same old, well loved tendencies. The zombie apocalypse was a new spin I really didn't see coming, but it makes sense. That was new for me. One thing I loved about Zetsu was how he was this elder creature of the forest aging over 110. I don't care what anyone says, I like stalkerish old monsters wherever they are. There is a bonus if they can use magic or craft. This might seem off the wall but I feel normal about liking things like monsters and horns and fairytale creatures when I read your stuff. I totally understand the interest there. Please don't think I am weird.

On another point, I loved the song. Your grandfather had a way with words, and even though I don't have a melody to go with the lyrics, I still have an idea in my head of something acoustic and haunting, with just a pinch of sad. The very first line held me in a very good way and made me want to read on.

Reading gives me so much inspiration and motivation. This is a gift, thank you very much for that. This was like a little ramp in my day to jump off of and feel the fun of flying before coming down to school and work and other crazy sh*t I really don't want to deal with. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was an hour well spent. I wish you luck in the contest! You deserve greatness.

Vesper chan
3/2/2012 c1 15yvonna
i loved it!
3/2/2012 c1 TheRealMaddHatter
Oh my god!This is the first time I have read a Sakura/Zetsu fic and let me say, I love it! Is this a one-shot or are there going to be more chapters? If you are going to make more, please hurry! Love it! Keep working hard! Hope you did well on your biology test!
3/2/2012 c1 Art of Harmony
Storm-Chan, you should take off the Bold and Capital sentence at the very top. You are wrong about that, because this story is absolutely perfect. It was beautifully written and I adore it very much. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
3/2/2012 c1 Forever Sleepy
Once again, another Sakura masterpeice. Excellent job on Zetsu, by the way. He seems like such a challenge to write. I've read tons of Akasaku fics, and no one seems to get it right! So, congratulations I guess.

Oh, look! I just realized I have the first comment. Now I feel special. All fuzzely and warm inside.

And I love darker fairy tales. Brothers Grimm? Gives me shivers. (the good kind.)So thanks.

And HOT DAMN! Two days? Jesus. I bet your hands were wicked cramped. And hell yeah I caught that almost-lemon.
24 « Prev Page 1 2