for Substance of Magic

2/27/2019 c52 Guest
...?
12/7/2016 c52 Shadow
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING DAMN THIS WAS A THRILL RIDE TOWARDS THE END. IT WAS HEART WRENCHING. but no tears or favourite from me. The story itself was way outta balance.
10/31/2016 c52 DesertedDessert
Hey there ! Why u leave us cliffhanging there? It's not very nice , no? Do update it ~ Cause I wanna know why they're all beside the lake dead I guess? Well ANYWAY update please ~ dear author ~
~ luvfrm one of the readers , eating a dessert ~
3/17/2016 c24 2Twillightfairy
I don't know if someone else already gave this or not, but the word you asked the spelling of is *repair* not repear.
3/8/2016 c52 Jinxs
get the next chapter out
1/25/2016 c52 19Teardrop94
To be honest, I don't know what to say about these most recent chapters. Guess I could say that ever since I saw your A/N about a Laven pairing, my interest went downhill. I absolutely hate Fics who don't warn others of slash. I despise slash of any kind. While I admit that the way Lavi and Allen spoke about their relationship and emotions, I still didn't like it all. I'll force myself to continue reading for your sake and my curiosity and faint confusion with what just happened at the end of chapter 52, but I most likely won't appreciate your story anymore. There will be parts I find exciting, though, yes.

I remember reading your story before but getting bored, so I didn't finish. But I remembered a lot of this story, more than I thought, so maybe this was the second time I had read it. I have the worst memory for a young woman of 21 yrs. Anyways, I kind of forced myself to finish reading. I'm done. There are still many errors I saw in grammar and where break lines were supposed to be. There's a lot of time skips, too. It wasn't a too badly written story, though. God, no. There are many worse. I guess I expect more favs and follows for a story like this seeing as it's kind of original and not completely the same as other crossovers.

Sorry if I piss you off, upset you, or cause you to send me an equally nasty reply (if u even choose to or consider this review nasty/mean/rude) but those are my feelings and thoughts. I suppose I'm not happy with the way your story turned during certain points. Alright, then. Hope you do well with your next chapter, only God knows when you'll post it ;3

~Tear
12/13/2015 c52 Kiera jones
I bet youre not gonna update for ages
12/6/2015 c52 3coronadomontes
buen capitulo-good chapter
12/4/2015 c52 1Time to Be
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! This is too wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/4/2015 c52 5Kolorful Kyandii
MAKE THIS YULLEN AND I WILL LIKE YOU.
12/2/2015 c52 5Addie Lover of Stories
Oh my god! This chapter was amazing! Sad, upsetting (because of Lavi being stupid), but really, really, really good! Damn! And then there's the thing with Neah! Thank you so much for writing!
12/2/2015 c52 4Baast
Uh... There seem to be a problem with this chapter... It's lines upon lines of code...
12/2/2015 c52 Dangerously-Unlucky
Whaaaaaaaa?
11/22/2015 c51 Kiera jones
BRING ON THE YAOI .
11/23/2015 c51 5Addie Lover of Stories
This story is so incredibly amazing, I literally stayed up all night reading it! I love how you spent your time on certain things (events and such) and I rather appreciate how earlier in the story you did generally weekly intervals in the story but as it progressed you skipped some. It fleshed out the story and let us get settled into the rhythm of the story, while never boring us, which is also why I liked how you spaced out events happening between the two universes. I must say you did a fantastic job making both universes your own. I especially loved where you took the plot. And although I don't really ship your ships (personally I've always seen Lenalee and Allen as a really good couple, mostly because of the way they get along. I don't know, I just always seen that relationship and not really the ones in this fic.) this is not to say I disliked them, the way you wrote both of them, I totally saw it working and was on board. X) Btw, just out of curiosity, where are you from? I saw a lot of different spellings of certain words, and for some of them it might've just been a few spelling errors, but for others that didn't really make sense. For example, in one chapter you used a card game you called 'hold em, Texas', but I've always heard it called Texas hold em. I know it's just a simple reversal of the words, but it did make me curious. Anyway, thank you for this wonderful fic.! I can't wait for more! Oh, sorry for such a long review too.
372 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »