FanFiction.Net

no YAOI! :
4/1/2015 c51 3coronadomontes
jajajajaja Allen x Lavi
3/24/2015 c50 1Diavo
So, skipped year six and currently at the middle to end of book seven. That is quite the jump.
2/3/2015 c50 3coronadomontes
buen capitulo-good chapter
2/3/2015 c50 18Ennael
Attends, elle est où l'année 6? tu l'as sauté? ou Allen est résté 1 AN en prison? J'ai rien compris...
Et puis qui est l'indésirable numéro 2? je ne vois pas...
Sinon super chapitre, ça faisais super longtemps que tu n'avais pas posté.
1/20/2015 c49 6Random Bespectacled Otaku
Awwwwwwwwww dang it! I remember this section of the story and it made me so sad in the manga! D'
Anyway, I had a few questions for you, if it's alright. Like the ages of the the other exorcists, for example. Did they de-age and re-age with Allen as the story when on so that now that he's 15 again, 'Lena is 16 and Lavi and Kanda are 18? Also, are you using the Harry Potter timeline for the 14th's betrayal so that it happened 50 years ago instead of the original 30/35? And... Uhm... There was something else...
Eh, it'll come to me later. Can't wait to read your next chapter! Also dreading it a little, it's starting to get sort of sad! 'S
1/19/2015 c43 Random Bespectacled Otaku
Sorry, real quick, I you have a small typo in the cottage... With Allen struggling fruitlessly under Kanda's grapes. The mental images are amazing, I'll have you know! XD They are in a grocery store, after all...
1/19/2015 c42 Random Bespectacled Otaku
I'm really sorry for this being the reason behind my first review since starting, I really do like it and I would comment more but I've been wanting to keep reading and all... But anyway! Important critiques that are up at the top of my pet peeves!
1! Near the end when Luna is talking to Allen about being 'sceptical' of Muggle accounts... -the spelling is wrong. It's frequently missed, but it bothers me. 'Sceptical' would imply that it is having to due with sewage or things that are septic. The word you're after is 'sKeptical'.
2! You seem to have a bit of trouble with your punctuation. Specifically, you don't use commas, colons, and semicolons to their full effect. Again, fairly common, but with a 'fic as long and dedicated as this one is, it kind of detracts from the reading. This is simple enough to solve, but if you've just no head for the stuff - I know grammar isn't by any means my 'thing,' either - then I would recommend getting a friend to look over it before you post to add in the punctuation that you miss. Which reminds me, you also frequently forget to add the end punctuation to paragraphs and dialogue.
And that's it! That's all that I felt you should know! That and I really like it so far (I mean, why ELSE would I be on the forty-second chapter?).
10/17/2014 c49 3coronadomontes
un gran capitulo
10/17/2014 c49 18Ennael
La suuuuuuuuite! extremement génial, j'adors comment tu as mis les choses en place même si je préfererais que sirius reste en vie... Pourrais on avoir plus de conversation entre Neah et Allen? continue, et dépeche toi de mettre à jours!
9/29/2014 c48 Cyrus-The-Great
Hi. Congrats for the great story. I hope that Alen return to wizards world and help them in the end. Also I hope to see AlenxLuna again. They made a perfect couple.
Anyway. It's your story and its great.
Good Luck
8/17/2014 c9 17Thorn D. Cinni
wow... i just noticed how ooc this story is. 0.0
8/12/2014 c48 15honeyabyss
I'm at the start of class, and don't feel like logging in, so I guess I'll just do this.

*Half a class later*

Okay, I'm in the middle of class no-never mind, we're LEARNING again. Ugh. George Orwell, "1984"

*Another half of a class later*

Alright, Now I'm in Study Hall -or as my school calls it: Academic Opportunity- So I can actually type. *cough cough* Sorry that I wasn't there to review your last chapter, and I'm 2 days late on this chapter, so I feel doubly bad. Luckily two days isn't a criminal offense. ANYWAYS. For the past month and a half, I've been reading fanfiction so much, that I couldn't stop to see what had updated, so I have about 28 stories that have updated or been completed since somewhere in the beginning of July, and I have absolutely no hope of catching up. *Sigh* I've also been working on cosplay a lot along with band practice basically every other day. My excuses are boring. Ignore them.

Little do we know, there actually IS a Lavi-drug. Peeps. Not the little duck peeps, but the rabbit ones. Made entirely of sugar. I think that accurately describes Lavi in a sentence. "Lavi - Made entirely of sugar."

OMG YES, THIS SHOWDOWN BETWEEN UMBRIDGE AND ALLEN IS BEAUTIFUL AND COMPLETELY SATISFYING! *cackles* Call me brutal (sick, sadistic, and grotesquely optimistic XD), but I really loved that you had Umbridge try and torture Allen. I love it when he gets hurt :3. That sounds like a creepy fetish... Don't worry, I only like it when characters get hurt/tortured/abused.

Ugh, Mai feels. Er, feels for Mai. I hope my little girl will be okay. BUT WAIT. If she's with Sirius, and Sirius dies in this book... *le gasp* MAI, HONEY, IT'LL BE OKAY. PAPA WILL KEEP YOU SAFE.

I really like how Neah wakes up because the Ark is singing to him when Allen get's sucked in with Lenalee and co. Like, those last two lines are so dramatic and perfect.

"He was awake

At last"

*drools creepily* I love you Neah (O_O) *whispers* Hug me.

Ah, and don't worry about the PMs. I don't care if you respond a year later, because the likelihood is that I'm not going to respond for a while either. I turned of my PM notifications. *shrug* Whatevs. Love ya lots, be good for mommy, and don't forget to eat your vegetables!

Abyss-chan out!
8/12/2014 c48 1Diavo
well, i have caught up now. i was hanging back a little as i have had quite a lot to do this summer. 2 chapters arnt a lot when you read it, but when you see the update for a story be at the top two times and not read it, it seems like a lot. and i need next chapter. have to see what the awekening was, wether it was the propper awekaning, allen playing the ark or what. and i also need to know what happened to allen during the awekaning.
8/11/2014 c48 1KitKat758
I loved this chapter! Your story is excellent. The way you weave both the Harry Potter and D. Gray-man universes together is just wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapter!
372 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »