for A Long Time to Wait

1/6/2013 c1 150-mirage-0
Interesting. You always know there is a lot that Alphonse can't do physically, but imagine he must still be doing so, because you can hear it in the armor. If you hear him laughing, what does it matter his lungs and body aren't responding? As much as you imagine he must miss that physical response, being aware that it is gone, it's heartbreaking to think he might feel it demotes him from human status.

Never thought of his perspective on his body's inability to produce tears, and what it would be like to feel them again after years of dormancy. Thanks for the thought. A nice quick read and message.
8/28/2012 c1 13Le Confidant
That's very touching! Like it a lot! You captured Al's essence pretty well. Hope you do come up with new stories in the future!

Ciao!
8/3/2012 c1 11Queen Bovine
Al's right. It does feel good to cry. I would know, after reading that tear-jerker. Really good job.
3/24/2012 c1 60Do a Barrel Roll
Well, Ed did cry after Hohenheim offered to sacrifice himself...but you did a really great job of capturing Al's emotions. Keep it up!
3/13/2012 c1 ME MYSELF I
COME ON, PEOPLE! Are you really gonna let me resort to annonymously reviewing my own stories? This patheticness makes me cry... T_T

It makes Edward cry, too. See? VT_TVxx
3/2/2012 c1 septemberroses
So touching, it brought tears to my eyes! Good job!
3/2/2012 c1 sorrynonameavailable
Beautiful. Just, beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes.