for The Hour Before Midnight

8/21/2016 c2 93Book girl fan
Dude, Harvey just stopped you from being shot right then and there. A little gratefulness would not go amiss.
8/3/2015 c15 greenfile
OMG. Read this in one sitting. Your writing is so good. Love the humor and angst. I love reading hurt Harvey. I'm a HUGE Harvey's fan...he's so smoking HOT! Looking to read more of your stories. Thank you for writing!
8/30/2014 c15 1katesari
Interesting to see a version of a sick Harvey. Ejjoyed reading this story!, bye
6/2/2014 c15 wotumba1
great story!
6/2/2014 c11 wotumba1
soooo glad they've been found!
6/2/2014 c9 wotumba1
what? No!
6/2/2014 c4 wotumba1
gotta love donna! why can't we all have someone like her in our lives?
6/2/2014 c1 wotumba1
wow, what a start!
9/2/2013 c15 10hujwernoo
Je vous adore.

This is awesome. I am honestly quite confused that it isn't on dozens of favorite lists. I shall rectify that immediately.

I especially adore the way you showed that, yes, Harvey is human, while still keeping him Harvey. C'est incroyable. Even if I was hoping it would be Mikewhump instead of Harveywhump.

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
1/1/2013 c5 11FlutteringLights
"Holy awkward, Batman" was literally too funny for me to even deal with. I laughed for so much longer than I should have. Several minutes.
I like this story and you are a good writer, but I am mostly posting this because I have strong feelings about "Holy awkward, Batman" that needed to make themselves known.
5/17/2012 c15 great
Very well written and believable. Everyone was in character. Well done and thanks for sharing! Off to check your other fics now. :)
5/15/2012 c15 5Grey Fool
Hehe, At least Harvey did something about those associates. Great story and keep up the good work.
5/12/2012 c14 2hollowgirl15
I think Harvey and Donna belong together. Poor Harvey. You were super hard on him! But it was very well written. And I love the banter! It's wonderful!
5/8/2012 c15 55Phoenix on cloud nine
:D Perfect ending :D I felt SO bad for Mike, having to be on the receiving end of those jabs that must have hurt ALOT :( But yay for Harvey saving the day :D

I loved this story - hope that you write more fics at some point :D
5/8/2012 c14 Phoenix on cloud nine
2 chapters in one? You spoil us ;) Loved this one, as ever - Harvey-not-up-to-his-best is an amazing kind of Harvey ;) And sensing that Mike had a nightmare :D *hearts*

Awesome. Right; off to read the *sob* last chapter D: