for Reading to Greece

12/31/2017 c2 Guest
Damn I wish I could destroy the one who would get in the way of my percabeth couple
10/27/2016 c2 Guest
I like it
2/15/2014 c3 8Freya-Du-Loch
I really want you to continue writing this story.
2/14/2014 c3 Ravensung
Don't know if you set a poll up on your bio yet but I'll say it here. It's up to you, if you can write it then great if not, please don't force yourself. :(
But I would be happy if you did it's a great story, although some minor tweaking would most likely be in order.
2/14/2014 c3 2Colette G
So I'm not seeing the poll, it could be because I'm on a nook or because you haven't made it yet, but my vote is Yes, I'd like it if you continued this story.
2/14/2014 c1 Guest
Please continue your story!
-MagicMysticFantasy
2/14/2014 c3 24eltigre221
It would be nice if you continued this, I'm curious to see how this fic will go
2/14/2014 c3 Thalia Grace
Yes. It's awesome
2/13/2014 c3 cool kid
You should DEFINITElY continue the story can this count as two votes
12/9/2012 c2 Darksavior117
Wonderful. I hardly see any errors. Keep up the good work. Btw I think you should make octavion and hedge POV characters. But that's just my oppinion
8/24/2012 c1 Guest
i loved it ! i realy like how it was from all the main characters point of view and encompassed all there emotions they were feeling . ! ( it could be longer ! but so could all other books :) ) Write on !
8/4/2012 c2 Summergirl721
please continue writing. i luv it so far
6/28/2012 c2 Guest
hurry up write summit
5/26/2012 c2 Blueocean546
Well I hope u would speed up the chapters and to be totally honest I think it was pretty good and quite different from the other fanfics I read keep up the good work
4/13/2012 c2 The Goddamn Dark Knight