for Hidden Tales From The Chamber of Secrets

3/18/2012 c13 Cassandra30
Superb! I love this idea! I would love to see this fully fleshed out.
3/18/2012 c15 LordLoverDuck
i like the time travel one the best
3/18/2012 c15 15Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

This was interesting in a few ways, but the ending was so sad! I can sort of get that "Harry" wasn't real, but to have been played like a fool, apparently having his own feelings and memories and the like. It reminds me of the one-shot where they all manipulated Harry into an unfeeling automaton that simply did as he was told. But, the idea of Voldy being a sort of golem matches up with what we know, really. The only thing you may have missed was the fetus body he had.

Oh well. It was still interesting and at least I can always remember it another way ^_^

I bid you adieu,

3/18/2012 c13 DrarryDramioneGirl
I would love to write a short (10 ch or so) fic on this! It's the perfect basis for a Manip/Evil Dumbledore. Please let me know if that's ok. You will get full credit for the basis of the story. :)
3/16/2012 c14 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

This could be both interesting, and disturbing. Especially if they couldn't leave o.O

I wonder where it would have gone, though.

3/16/2012 c13 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

I love seeing this concept in stories. Both in Hermione and Harry getting together, the use of life debts and tricking Dumbledore.

Still, it was fun while it lasted.

3/16/2012 c12 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

I could actually see this. *Ponders* If the body is a construct of magic and the flesh of Peter, then the two could, in theory, be intrinsically linked. One goes, so does the other. That's a REALLY interesting concept. I likey.

3/16/2012 c11 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

I LIKE THAT MOVIE! "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" was cool! Plus, I watched it less than two months ago even though I'm twenty-six. It's a classic, dang it!

Very amusing, though.

3/16/2012 c10 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

SO saw that coming. ^_^ Funny as heck, though, for a guy who likes to cook and lives near-enough to Louisiana to know some voodoo practitioners to find this even funnier.

3/16/2012 c9 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

Interesting and amusing, but I find myself curious about the complement thing. If taken at face value, I would assume a spell/shield that works either in conjunction with, or completely opposite of, the spells being cast. o.O

3/16/2012 c8 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

This one was a little 'bleh' for me. The others were amusing while this one seemed more 'it's ending' than anything. But, as a one-shot, it's always nice to see Voldy get eaten.

3/16/2012 c7 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

No one has ever ACTUALLY done it before... *Looks on horrified* You ACTUALLY had him French the dark lord. Well, none except yaoi fangirls and boys. *Double shudder*

I'm scared of going forward. x.x

3/16/2012 c6 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

Wow. That's a really strange and awkward concept, but it works. Another of those 'sad' concepts, but it works.

3/16/2012 c5 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

HA! God I love that concept. If Harry Potter were an erotic literature, I could SO see this as the "attacks".

Probably best I NOT try to explain that sentence as I was about to o.O I still find this concept highly amusing, though.

Kevin
3/16/2012 c4 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

Fizzy lemonade? In all this story, THAT'S what I get from this (also, an appreciation for lemons... "Larceny, Lechery and Luna Lovegood" has Luna suggesting lemon candies because Voldy is allergic to kill him and it ... well... if you haven't read it, I'd suggest it. It's basically Harry/Hermione until the end when Luna is added. Not overly fond of the portrayal of her, but at the same time, it IS a little endearing and amusing. Mostly amusing.

769 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »