for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

1/29/2021 c36 Silincer Skiper
Well I thought this story was dead and that corona had got you.
1/29/2021 c36 3SoloChrollo
Wow it's been a long time. When I first saw the update notification I was like "eh?" and thought it was a bug but then clicked it and was like "Ayyy". Nice to see you update this again even when ur so busy. Thank you for this chapter!

I hope 2021 is also treating you well. Stay safe and healthy see you next time!
1/29/2021 c36 9Power of Magic
That was a good chapter, and I very much look forward to the next one. I was wondering when you'd next update this, and I'm glad that you made it this long as it was good to read. Glad that Cid's joined them, as now they have a pilot if they ever got a ship to fly in and I was wondering when Sasuke and Naruto would fight again. Glad that they were able to get the Keystone without too much trouble, and it'll be interesting to hear what Cissnei and the other two will tell Naruto and the others. Hope that the next chapter gets updated sooner, that you are well and that you are doing what you can to avoid getting this COVID-19
1/29/2021 c36 1Cha0ticM3ss
Ah! An update! Lol. It pleases me there was an update instead of a cancellation of this fic because I enjoy it greatly. Also, I’m guessing from the comments from Tifa and Aerith, the pairing is going to slowly involve into a AerithxNarutoxCissinei pairing? Because I think that’s where I’d draw the line myself. :) but either way, grateful that you updated and I can’t wait for the next one.
1/29/2021 c36 Jose19
This is one of the best crossovers featuring Final Fantasy 7 so it gives happiness to see it continued.

I know about the problems you have faced but compared to me is nothing since I lost my mother and other stuff.
1/29/2021 c36 Train Heartnett
Awesome !
1/29/2021 c36 emoryjmorrill
cool
1/29/2021 c36 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
1/29/2021 c36 2Hisoka316
When I woke up today to see this chapter I was very very happy. This is still one of my favorite stories and one of the main reasons I'm still on this site. Don't get me wrong I love your stories, both on the site and your light novels but this will always be my favorite. Hope to see this get completed, good luck with your continued work.
1/29/2021 c36 Re Lovely Lover
Thank you for coming back to this and I truly hope things become a lot better for you. Thanks for all your effort and please take care of yourself.
1/29/2021 c1 KINGTHOMAS
I am pleased to see that this story wasn't forsaken
1/29/2021 c36 3Dark Link M Smith
love it. need more and need more sex in it too
1/29/2021 c36 1REVANOFSITHLORD
Welcome back nice to see you again. Stay safe
1/29/2021 c36 kakaroto1997