FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/5/2021 c37 nlolDslsllz
It does feel a bit contrived. Naruto just had to seal the materia in a scroll like the Keystone and Sephiroth wouldn't be able to get it. He also knew or was pretty sure that he was being lied to by the Turks but just went along with it anyway.

Overall still enjoyable. Parts with Cissnei are always fun.
3/5/2021 c37 blazes207
you do know Naruto can make shadow clone right?
3/5/2021 c37 2Narudevilfan
Wonderful story! If the length of chapters continues...I'm not looking forward to what may happen next chapter. Hopefully Naruto being there makes a difference, but I can't help but be worried.
3/5/2021 c37 5-digit
Thanks for the update despite you being busy with your original stories!

Just wanted to point out that Jessie is still alive in your fic as established from previous chapters towards the beginning, as the beginning of this chapter implied she wasn't.
3/5/2021 c37 9YDdraigGoch94
Isn't Jessie still alive? Or does Barrett not know that?
3/5/2021 c37 1Nirvana48
Np. As long you don’t give up on the story I’m willing to wait
3/5/2021 c37 Re Lovely Lover
Yeah this was definitely a good chapter but that materia part was really annoying.

He knows Sephiroth is around and that he wants the materia. Knows he could attack at anytime. Casually or all out since its what he needs. But after Naruto gets it. Instead of sealing it up and being on guard. Prepping to vanish and hide the scroll so it wont be found or something. He just holds it in his hand casually walking out and having a conversation with the others up until and after Sephiroth shows up. Handicapped with the damned materia in one hand.

THAT just came off as forced.

As a side note since its it's been too long and I can't remember. Doesnt Naruto still have his clones? At least with one of those crappy materia? If so I dont see how he could be stumped at a solution for getting the materia. Him having clones should be ingrained in his mind as a potential solution.

Anyway those are the only negatives I see in this chapter. Otherwise great work.
3/5/2021 c37 MawOfTheVoid
good
3/5/2021 c37 kakaroto1997
good chapter
3/5/2021 c37 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
3/5/2021 c37 codywhite162
This was another amazing chapter from this story! This is really my absolute favorite thing to read on this website and I really am looking forward to the next chapter whenever that comes out!
3/5/2021 c37 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
You better not kill Aerith bro. You better not! I don’t thank my heart could take it! That scene was the first time I ever bawled like a baby because of the video game...
3/5/2021 c37 2dextron11
This chapter felt better than the previous one did. It was nice to see Naruto summon someone other than Shiva. I have been worried that Naruto isn’t really progressing in this story. He may have grown on a personal level, but he doesn’t seem to be getting more powerful. It would be nice to see him gain another materia slot or reduce his chakra cost. However, actually using the summons he has been collecting like baseball cards is good progress on that front.
One note on continuity. Jessie is alive in this story. You had Naruto save her life and leave her with Elmyra back in Midgar.
3/5/2021 c37 2Hisoka316
A pleasant surprise as always, I will forever love this story. So thank you for continuing the story despite the success of your books.
3/5/2021 c37 WarzPark