FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

1/21/2021 c35 yudhazebba
12/17/2020 c13 jjjj
no entiendo sigues debilitando mas a naruto cada capitulo no solo los técnicas cuestan mas sino que también son mas débiles un odama rasengan puede nivelar una cuadra entera
12/17/2020 c10 jjjj
Por que razón saco la okatana así tiene pergaminos de almacenamiento no como los que usa con su materia para que el drama para sacar un arma?
12/9/2020 c3 The Kyuubi
I understand you changing his abilities to better fit him into the world but the clone technique is really annoying. the jutsu has always taken half his Chakra. the reason why Naruto can use thousands is because he has a metric shit load of Chakra. Another thing wtf is with the ear melding into to door in chapter 3? you can't just make up some weird shit and the only answer is Chakra. that isn't how Chakra works. also if going by your way of nerfing him, wouldn't he have to have a certain materia in to meld his ear with the door if he could? also how is a goddamn ninja who you talked up all this game gonna be worried about these relatively humans? you made Naruto op before he came over. kakashi cut goddamn lightning in half and Naruto is worried about some dudes with like chunnin level abilities? idk about that. also shouldn't he have some stealth abilities to assassinate attackers with? just some inconsistencies I found. im not going to finish this but I wish you the best.
10/11/2020 c5 Guest
Put Sasuke on the tag! So it won't shown up on my search! Clickbait coward
9/27/2020 c14 lossthestand
Why you have to nerf naruto so much to the point the story stay the same as canon shit
9/14/2020 c1 Guest
Yo please update this
8/19/2020 c1 BigRig2.0
Trash fic, nerfed naruto
8/16/2020 c7 Guest
The fact that Naruto needs materia to use his Jutsu is an absolute joke and makes this story shit when you have Sasuke who is just fine
8/13/2020 c3 Guest
So your a Sasuke fan. He gets to keep his elemental abilities and Naruto doesn’t.
7/25/2020 c1 Seraphy64
Dropped after seeing Naruto be nerfed this much. Then reading comments and finding out it's much worse than it looks. Then seeing Sasuke makes an appearance later. /Sigh and I had such hopes for this fic.
7/22/2020 c35 Shadow
Amazing chapter, I know this story hasn't been updated in a long time, but I'm hoping that it doesn't mean this fic is dead, this is without a doubt one of my favorite stories on this site. Keep up the amazing work and please update soon!
7/20/2020 c1 Guest
Sooo.. you up his skills significantly and then nurf the fuck out of him.. Not intrested in that kind of shit cas it makes me want to punch you so.. bye
7/17/2020 c17 SkyLime2212
errrr.. i have been thinking..
he can just go in alone..
then place aerith inside the scroll just like what he did to the other girl..
then gtfo..
mission complete..
7/14/2020 c3 Guest
Aerith's not going to mention Laila's perfume that would've gotten on Naruto? Or did he take a long shower? Hope this helps...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
2,605 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »