FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

4/15/2012 c4 BladePhoenix41
Nice chapter. And i dont have any problem with you adding sasuke. I just hope you dont kill aerith. And i wanted to ask is this a harem?
4/15/2012 c4 6CrescentMelody
I think it would be so funny when Naruto and Cloud meet for the first time and totally freak out. WEll, now that i think about it, maybe just Cloud. Naruto is too use to seeing copies of himself via Kage Bushin.
4/15/2012 c4 13Millennion
you know I like this story more and more as I read it. I enjoy your fics but this is probably the best written of them. your ten tailed wolf and shifts in life stories are so similar its almost the same story. still this is a fun read
4/15/2012 c4 3Reishin Amara
honestly i can see alot of naruto characters in FF.

Sasuke the wanderer

Orochimaru an Kabuto at shinra

guren at Gaias Cliff caves

ect...
4/15/2012 c4 JSawyer
It's disappointing because more often than not, Sasuke will be Naruto's "rival" once again. And that is fucking boring. Their "rivalry" is not, in any way shape or form, exciting. Most people looking at these crossover fics are looking for something new, not some unoriginal emofest between Naruto and Sasuke where they throw Chidori and Rasengan at each other.
4/15/2012 c4 Icecce
This was a very nice chapter, nice way with pranking of the Turks. I don't think you have written it anywhere, but is there going to be pairings in this story and if so would it be possible for you to announce them?

The Sasuke thing from the previous chapter, I will admit that it put me a bit off, but I am going to continue reading and see where you are going with him being in the FF universe.
4/15/2012 c4 ENB
Bring additional Naruto characters are always 100% fail. There's never been a good one. Ever. God complex or not, that's a proven fact. This certainly won't be one, considering your other works. Sad but true.
4/15/2012 c4 izakmysteryo
Aahhh what a pleasen surprise to see you back... keep up the good work
4/15/2012 c4 3Hartha
Good story so far. I am a little perplexed on what the pairing will be though. You have hinted at a possible relationship with Aerith but I can definitly see one with Tifa too.
4/15/2012 c4 2bakapervert
Thanks for the update.
4/15/2012 c4 Arashi Uzukaze
I wouldn't bitch about Sasuke being in the world. He'll be at a big disavantage as well, but he would be a great person to have in the world with Naruto there as well.
4/15/2012 c4 Kyukon
Thanks for the update.

I will still bitch and moan about Sasuke being in the story; But ah well, what the hell, there's nothing I could do about that.

Update your Negima story would ya?
4/15/2012 c1 Arashi Uzukaze
Great story. It does suck that Naruto is now incredibly limited in skills. He'll have to train more in Physical aspects of the body even more now so he doesn't have to rely on the Maternia.
4/15/2012 c4 Zangetsu
So I just found and read this story and gotta say I'm hooked it's nice to see a Naruto/FF7 that isn't Yaoi and while I was surprised by Sasuke's Apperance I'm intrested in seeing how he fits in. Also I hope you don't mind but could you say what the pairings are or if it's a harem? To me it seems it's Aerith in the led then Cissnei and Tifa honestly I'm hoping for Tifa since I can see parrelles between the 2 they both had feelings for childhood friends that weren't returned and plus Cloud was a bit cold/emo in the beginning so maybe Naruto can be the one that helps Tifa with her problems and that could eventually lead to something. Since the only other good NarutoxTifa fic is Gavedin's 'Power of The Planet' and that's rarely updated. That said I'm looking forward to more of your work.
4/15/2012 c4 1Junky
Can other people use Naruto's materia? Where does he store them when not using them?
2,604 « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »