FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/4/2012 c2 Silber D. Wolf
amazing fight, I hope that you update soon
3/4/2012 c2 BVACLE
Naruto sure is an idiot. Who lets their enemies live? Now, the enemy knows he can create clones.
3/4/2012 c2 Liddle
An ex-SOLDIER with blond spiky hair and blue eyes? Um, why not a strange person 3 whisker mark on each cheek? Really, it's the most memorable things in Naruto's face.

Oh well, I want to say good work. I wish I could write as fast as you though...
3/4/2012 c2 I Am Harbinger
Nice new chapter I really like the way you did this crossover most of the time it's final fantasy going into the Naruto world it's good to see a change
3/4/2012 c2 Roxas321
Ooh, I love it when stories gone deep.
3/4/2012 c2 karthik9
it is excellent chpter i look forward to future updates
3/4/2012 c1 ZeroLink21
i like it alot the story seems really good so keep up the good work
3/4/2012 c1 18Psudocode Samurai
Sounds like you hav a hell of a project ahead of yourself mate, I wish you luck ^_^. And I know the consuming story idea issue quite well :P. can be a real pain in the ass ne?

The chapter was quite entertaining, though I can't help but wonder if Naruto, for once, will be underpowered here in some ways, being limited to one 'jutsu' skillset at a time, where even cloud's starting blade could hold three (if memory serves) or will his natural ability to use them grow as everlnly.
3/3/2012 c1 McGeezel
looks like a nother interesting story. curious to see naruto use the materia in battle to see how the switching takes place. i thinks its a nice handicap. oh, and dear lord! another one! haha thanks for another story. gonna go reread ten tailed wolf.

? what doea the LOGNS mean ?

Legend

Of

Gaia's

N?

Sennin
3/3/2012 c1 15alchemists19
a great start
3/3/2012 c1 Blackholelord
It looks nice, also the pairing is also nice, a pairing between Naruto and Aerith is rather rare, but still nice.
3/3/2012 c1 1922 the legend
i looking forward for this story, but it's kinda suck about naruto just could use 1 materia cause naruto famous from his unpredict move
3/3/2012 c1 27 Winds
thanks for another great story and i cant wait for you to update one of you many stories.

thank you for your time and the story thus far.

Sincerely,