FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/3/2012 c1 matt
could you post harry potter rise of power book 2
3/3/2012 c1 Get-Lost
I think what you did with his abilities is stupid. Can he even still use Rasenshuriken since he has to combine wind + shape manipulation to do it? That is totally lame man.
3/3/2012 c1 2Cryptic Saiyan
does this mean that naruto has lost the rasenshuriken? considering he made that with shape manipulation and wind?
3/3/2012 c1 5Orchamus
Ara ara, that kinda sucks that his abilities are so hard to use now. Hopefully his shape manipulation and taijutsu are enough for most enemies.
3/3/2012 c1 the ultimadum
Wow bro, nice work here. I love FF VII, and the way you fit Naruto in is brilliant. Lookin forward to your next update, good job and better luck to ya!
3/3/2012 c1 1From The Real World And Back
A good first chapter, i just hope you don't take Naruto's characterization too far from his original.

Your the writer, you make the back story.You don't have to wright it so he went through all this BS that changed his character so much.

Truthfully, where his character is now in the manga is pretty good. Add a couple of years two him and you could see him mature enough to wright into this series.

And since when did the Naruto world have French toast : / "French Toast" It comes from France apparently, not Konoha Toast.
3/3/2012 c1 3trekki859
MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD! you .. god. words cannot even describe how well you can ruin a good update to a story like ten tailed wolf. theres that FUCK yea moment when you see it updated. then the "are you fucking kidding me" facepalm moment when i see this shit. dude. PICK ONE! PICK ONE OR TWO AND FINISH THEM! you know like most people do within the first few months of starting a story? STOP STARTING NEW P.O.S. STORYS AND FINISH THE GOOD ONES YOU HAVE.
3/3/2012 c1 10J.F.C
Love it so far, this would be my second time reading a story where Naruto goes to the world of Gaia and read the development from there instead of just seeing him returning from Gaia to Konoha a few years later, in the first chapter, as Cloud. Hope you update soon.
3/3/2012 c1 FF-loverHP1
very interesting idea with the materia. its actually a very good concept to keep naruto from being "too op"... i like it!
3/3/2012 c1 SoulNinjas
You know i was almost hoping for Zack to survive atleast once in a Naruto and FF7 crossover. You know since ninjas are suppose to have better senses that he atleast feels something off outside of Migdar and goes to see what it was since he a sage and all... I can see that happening somehow...I wonder if the Turks are spying on Naruto since he around Aerith alot or see him training... Made a joke about Naruto's materia and Yuffie. I like to see her try and use one of his but get knock out after using it once XD it might make her not steal his materia once they are in Wutia... I like to see the reactions of Yuffie and Zack if they even met again in life since they supposing met alot in Crisis Core(only imagine sadly).
3/3/2012 c1 ArtanisRose
Oooooo, I know what I said in one of your other stories but this one? Oh this one has potential for pure awesome. Final Fantasy VII was ALWAYS one of my favorites. I am curious though to see if you're going to introduce Cloud.
3/3/2012 c1 vanetsu
i like where the fic is going so far and i think its interesting what you did with naruto's abilities.i cant wait to read more
3/3/2012 c1 Mzr90
Nice to see you write another great story will Naruto be paired with just Aerith or will he get Yuffie or Tifa?
3/3/2012 c1 7windfox90
Very good chapter I like reading Naruto/FF7 stories alot and I m glad you wrote one I wonder how Naruto will handle his new life so cant wait to find out and I really would like to see Naruto paired with both Aerith and Tifa since they are my favorite females in FF7
2,604 « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 Next »