FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/3/2012 c1 12Alec McDowell
Nice start to this. It's probably appropriate that Naruto, like all the men who will have a big impact on her life, fell through her church roof. The twist with materia and jutsu was pretty interesting; the handicap seems like it should offset his nearly unlimited number of skills. Though I did like the explanation on how he was able to use sub-elements. Have to wonder if Hiraishin will still work, though.

I'm curious to see what part of the timeline this is starting in. If I had to guess it's during the 5 years Cloud and Zack are trapped with Hojo due to Aerith's sadness but no mention of Cloud. I'm not sure where you're going with that, but it'd be neat if Naruto decided to try and search for the pair- it couldn't be too hard to find them if he knew Nibelheim was the last place they were seen it would be a good place to start. Anyways hope to see more of this soon
3/3/2012 c1 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Hmmm, how very interesting. I think this will be a brilliant story and I hope Naruto will be using the Steel Release: Impervious Armor technique a lot. After all, having the ability to block any swords or bullets from guns would be pretty awesome, also that was a great chapter and beginning for your story as well.

Sincerely,

Shin'en Shukumei

The King of Chaos
3/3/2012 c1 2TheVoidKing
Awesomeness~
3/3/2012 c1 psp reader
question for the future! Will Aerith's fate be changed? I do want some fluffy moments eventually... In anycase I eagerly wait for your updates
3/3/2012 c1 Izanagi
Really great to see a Naruto/FF7 crossover hope to see more soon. Also will this be a strict NarutoxAerith or will u add Tifa or Yuffie to the mix?
2,600 « Prev Page 1 .. 164 171 172 173 174