FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

5/22/2020 c7 supboyyyyy93
Well, a few chapters ago you did, in fact, say that Naruto was the main character, not one of the main characters. So i can understand why people would be upset, i don't really mind it at all, i agree that the other characterswho will part a major role in the upcomingeverts should have there own "screentime" but it would've been better to include that very early on in the story as a heads up on what to expect. Im not gonna lie though i sorta skimmed through the whole destroying the reactor scene just because there wasn't anything that changed much in that scene for me to read it and i was very disappointed to find out that the length of the scene was almost the entire chapter and i really hope that doesn't become a tread in this story. But other than that the story so far is great overall.
5/21/2020 c3 supboyyyyy93
Sasuke has also appeared on Gaia!? Now im really interested! Thank God that's it's not just Naruto like most of the time, too much of those stories already. I want to see how having Sasuke here will do to the story, i hope he'll stay evil or at least not get easily redeemed like in canon.
5/20/2020 c1 supboyyyyy93
Huh, that's interesting, having all of Naruto's abilities act as materia. Will be leveling up like the games and getting stronger and able to use more materia later on? Either way i like how the story start, let's see if it stays that way.
5/10/2020 c4 FLEA23
ok
5/10/2020 c3 FLEA23
why did you bring the fag with the eyes
5/3/2020 c35 Guest
Silly Naruto, it was Vincent's friends the spiders who gave him food and water.
5/3/2020 c35 yahiro365
Super fun story man! I love it So far. I also didn't realize you did Shifts as well! Awesome!
5/1/2020 c5 Guest
It's kind of sad I was really into this and then you added sasgay and now I fucken hate it
4/23/2020 c7 7Cranky Monkey 699
Wow this has element of both the original and the remake in it. It’s like you predicted it or something. I loved the original but honestly now that I look closer it had a lot of holes in the plot that the remake covered. I am sad though that the remake is going to be in 3 parts and that the 1st ended where it did. Also a little pissed at the possibility that I’ll be paying triple for essentially 1 game because of that. Also that all 3 part might not be on ps4. But enough of that. This is awesome. Hope you pick it up again soon
4/23/2020 c35 Blackjack8212
Now that FFVII Remake is out any hope for another update? It’d be a shame to leave such an enthralling story unfinished. Yours are of the highest quality found on this site
4/21/2020 c5 3doubledamn
Hmm. Would a Ribbon or using a Mastered Pair of Added Effect Hades in an armor slot negate Sharingan's mental effects?
4/21/2020 c2 doubledamn
Huh, now that you've shoved Naruto in here I'm noticing some similarities between a Jinchuriki and what happened to Vincent, at least in terms of monstrous entity jammed inside you that has great destructive capabilities and may or may not take over the host.
4/21/2020 c1 doubledamn
Did the Toads end up as Summon Materia?
4/14/2020 c1 rpgfan1
this is without a doubt the best narutoxFFVII fic i've ever read,cant wait to see where the story will go,as long as you dont kill aerith of course XD

please keep updating this one
4/10/2020 c35 MawOfTheVoid