FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

4/10/2020 c35 rpgfan1
awesome story cant wait until next update keep up the good work
4/3/2020 c8 SiegeXIII
d(_d) easily one of the best stories I've ever read, I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/14/2020 c12 Mr.Heller
Very, very lazy writing.
3/11/2020 c18 Guest
man, that's a cool story.
3/13/2020 c3 Mr.Heller
So wait, Naruto needs to change materia, while Sasuke can use everything in his arsenal with no restrictions? What's... Lazy.
3/13/2020 c1 Mr.Heller
Well, the whole "Let's nerf Naruto to make it interesting" is the most boring and counterintuitive trope ever.
3/3/2020 c35 Train Heartnett
please update !
for the FF VII Remake
2/25/2020 c35 Uday Sra
Awesome. please update
2/21/2020 c35 Puppuccino
WTB Koorama.

Also, you brought Sausage into it.

Get rekt from the backdoor.
2/6/2020 c10 Guest
clod was intentional and not a misspelling on you part
1/29/2020 c7 scotty26
1/27/2020 c3 scotty26
holy crap! really? HIM? ok NOW i have to keep reading because of that wrinkle...what a doozy lol
1/25/2020 c2 scotty26
i often ran into this story and read the summary but never actually bother to read it till now..*snorts* go figure. I actually like - even if i never played FFVII - the story and can somewhat see what you did with Naruto. It Should be interesting to see if he can actually speak with Kurama or not. I can almost ALMOST see this as an anime of sort; when I read this I have to auto-correct you in my head. It's a pretty decent story so far so I look forward to reading more even if it seems you haven't updated in over a year or so.
1/17/2020 c22 Genesis09
I am greatly enjoying the story but one big issue that keeps bugging me is, “Where is Kurama?” Naruto keeps getting tired quickly which shouldn’t be happening with an infinite energy battery like Kurama in him. Is he cutoff for some reason? Considering their partnership you’d think we’d have heard something about him missing his partner. And then if Kurama is around we should have heard a snide comment or two from him by now.

Also how the heck could a bunch of no-names capture Sasuke? I mean the man could take on your overpowered Naruto and the Kage even discounting his lack of Rinnegan in this. and I’m still questioning his purpose in the story. For all I know you’re trying to write a redemption for Sasuke or somehow Sasuke dies giving Naruto his eyes or whatever allowing him to take on all his material at once. I really don’t know.

Now, I’m not just here to make my negative thoughts known. I am also greatly enjoying the Naruto X Aerith pairing the way you’re writing it and can’t wait to see how it progresses.

Although, with my luck everything I just mentioned will be answered in the next few chapters making me look stupid. But I’m OK with that. Anyway I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I have enjoyed reading it. Off to the next chapter.

-Genesis09
1/7/2020 c2 SLay KinG
HOLY FUCK ...WHY CHANGE THE INNER AND OUTER WORKINGS OF A CLONE...AND IF THE ORIGINAL FEELS WHAT THE CLONES FEEL ? WHY EVEN BOTHER TAKING THE HIT TO SEE WHAT THE ROD IS CAPABLE OF IF YOUR HURTING UR ORIGINAL SELF ON WHAT BASIS IS THIS AND IF YOU FEEL WHAT UR CLONES FEEL HOW DO YOU EVEN SPAR WITH THEM...THE ONLY BENEFITS THESE CLONES EVEN HAVE IS THE FACT THEY ARE DURABLE EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST MORE AND MORE LIABILITIES HOLY FUCK ...WHY CHANGE THE INNER AND OUTER WORKINGS OF A CLONE...AND IF THE ORIGINAL FEELS WHAT THE CLONES FEEL ? WHY EVEN BOTHER TAKING THE HIT TO SEE WHAT THE ROD IS CAPABLE OF IF YOUR HURTING UR ORIGINAL SELF. ON WHAT BASIS IS THIS? AND IF YOU FEEL WHAT UR CLONES FEEL HOW DO YOU EVEN SPAR WITH THEM...THE ONLY BENEFITS THESE CLONES EVEN HAVE IS THE FACT THEY ARE DURABLE EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST MORE AND MORE LIABILITIES I LIKE THE STORY IDEA BUT I HATE WHEN AN AUTHOR CHANGES SKILLS AND ABILITIES BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE ITS COOLER OR MORE PRACTICAL... AND ITS WITHOUT REASON TOO... NOW WE SHOULD COME UP WITH OUR OWN DUMB EXCUSES AND REASONING OF CERTAIN CHANGES BECOZ UR GIVING US JACK SHIT ...TELL US WHY THE CLONES HAVE THE CONNECTED EYE SIGHT TELL US WHY AND HOW HIS ABILITIES CAN JUST LEAVE HIS BODY TO BECOME SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY... WHY GIVE HIM SUB ELEMENTS AND ALL THESE DIFFERENT EXTRA ABILITIES WE DON'T SEE IN CANON AND THEN MAKE THEM PRACTICALLY USELESS BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO WEAKEN THE PROTAGONIST

WHEN A POTENTIALLY PERFECT STORY GETS KICKED IN THE BALLS AFTER LEAVING THE AUTHORS MIND THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE...HIS NOT FROM THIS WORLD SO HE SHOULD BE DIFFERENT... THE RULES OF GAIA SHOULD NOT PERTAIN TO HIM AT ALL SO WHAT? WILL HE START SWITCHING HIS SKILLS LIKE AMMO? OR WHAT? KEEP THEM IN HIS POCKETS TO LOOSE THEM LATER ? THIS IS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »