FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

11/18/2023 c13 27JensenDaniels32
Oh, right...his limitations.
11/18/2023 c13 JensenDaniels32
SHE saved everyone? What, and Naruto couldn't have?
11/18/2023 c12 JensenDaniels32
SEXY JUTSU! XD
11/15/2023 c1 JensenDaniels32
God, please stop fucking limiting Naruto!
11/10/2023 c12 iFarted1768
I have an idea for a story(you don't have a pm so I'll put it in your latest story) so a lok x Naruto story. They're a couple of decent one out there but they either don't portray the character of Naruto accurately or it's abandoned. Anyway this story cake to me after reading one of them. Naruto arrives in lok during his training trip with jirayia by some means, maybe a summoning jutsu gone wrong or an ancient sealing technique they found(I think jirayia should be with Naruto, plus I want to see how bumi and jirayia interact) anyway they arrive in Republic city. And they have a hard time coming to terms with that fact that they're in a new world with no means to get back.(kurama likes it there because nobody knows what the tailed beasts are and if he escapes he'll be free forever, because nobody can seal him) anyway they go through a rollercoaster of emotions but they get through it. The avatar world is amazed by what they can do , but also terrified so they keep them under guard at air temple island . Naruto and jirayia keep training, Naruto holds out hope that they can return, but as more time passes it seems less and less likely. (Btw jirayia becomes a millionaire by remaking icha icha books and meets varik and makes icha icha movers) somewhere down the line Naruto meets asami and they become best friends for a couple of years(they are the same age) but by the time season 1 comes around they have feelings for each other. you can make your own season 1 with naruto and jirayia. In season 2 they go to the South Pole, Korra still gets manipulated, but jirayia and varik see through unalok. They end up leaving the South Pole having started a civil war. Varik doesn't go to prison because of jirayia influence over the years about how bad war is(so varik doesn't try and start a war) mak and Korra break up (mako doesn't deserve her, I'm thinking make an OC male or female Airbender that they find in season 3 she can be with) Korra doesn't lose her past lives because Naruto is there helping. A kurama avatar fights unavattu instead of Korra. And something involving kurama's chakra and harmonic convergence causes random people to start getting chakra and Airbender(separately) so Naruto and jirayia make a new konaha(and remake hokage monument with earth bending) to invite people with chakra and jirayia becomes hokage. Zaheer gets Airbendering and chakra. I think Korra should still get poisoned. Anyway during the 3 year time skip Naruto and asami marry and have a baby himawari(hate boruto). And kuvira has a tailed beast under her control from the spirit world(thinking she promised when she's in charge nobody will use him again) so while team Avatar fights the mech Naruto fights/reasons with the beast. New season 5 is about the tailed beasts returning from the spirit world. They find out that the Naruto world was destroyed(by the otsuki) and the tailed beast were transported to the spirit world by the so6p as a last ditch effort to save them. So now they have some peace tailed beasts and some mad ones. Anyway think of what I wrote as a bulletin, I know it's messy but I'm just spitballing ideas about the fic. Please do it.. pretty please
9/10/2023 c34 Jankheaven
Thanks to certain "interactions" between Aerith and Naruto, I am having a hard time NOT seeing that part of Aerith petting RedXIII in her lap without a follow-up of him sniffing a few times, opening his eyes, taking a deeper sniff and looking up at her like "Really?"
8/3/2023 c38 1elkenn
I hope you return to this one one day
7/31/2023 c5 Thanks
moving the stick and switching it from park, to first gear.
That's manual transmission. There is no park gear, other than leaving it in first with the engine off
7/22/2023 c37 Guest
hola buenas gran fic esperando que actualizes pronto note un par de errores en el capitulo 36 cuando dio esta hablando con naruto y aeric cuando les pasa una copa de vino a aeric y naruto te eqivocaste y cambiando el nombre de naruto por cloud y en este capitulo cuando naruto piensa que barreth culpa a shinrra por las muertes de vicg wedge y jessie cuando se supone que naruto salvo la vida a jessie aparte de eso buen trabajo cuidate dtb
5/25/2023 c10 DropTheBoom
And this is where you interchange Aerith with her English renaming, years ago and still not fixed bah.
5/19/2023 c38 MisterSomaru
I was actually dreading the end of Disc 1, wondering how it was going to go, and honestly? It was solved in quite a simple and believable manner. Here's to hoping you come back around and keep this going, most ffs haven't even left midgar yet, and I would definitely like to see one finished.
3/31/2023 c38 Guest DCDGojira
To people reading this story’s review section:
This author has abandoned the story since he lost interest in it due to realizing how shitty he is at telling a story to the point that he couldn’t deny he was (somewhat) self-inserting himself as Naruto (ex. like in chapter 15).

His Twitter also shows that he’s currently in Japan. Also, his Twitter shows he’s made a webcomic series about some stories that are probably gonna be as bad as this story~! LMAO
12/19/2022 c37 RaidenKyo
you had naruto save jessie in ch15 she isn't dead.,
9/30/2022 c14 Festus Krex
Eh I stuck with it as long as I could, but this is obviously just gonna end up being canon retelling with an extra tagging along. Generic bad crossover kind of thing. Relying on dumb coincidences to keep the rails on track.

Pass.
8/17/2022 c14 SadPandaFace30
I have made it to chapter 14 and I shall make it no further. Let me start by stating that I am not much of a Naruto fan so that may have some impact on my patience for getting through this story.

With crossover stories where a character is put into another story, there are a lot of paths that an author can take. I find that the main 2 ways are where the 2 stories interfere with each other, causing changes, or where they blend together, and basically just end up the same story. This story, at least what I read, is the latter. The story path so far has just been FF7. A lot of it just felt like the game text being copied and pasted, which doesn't always have to be bad. A lot of people like things to remain the same and follow the same path. I enjoy stories where the author can find clever ways to navigate through events and still reach the important parts we all enjoyed from the original story.

From the path so far, I feel the methods the author uses just do not keep me entertained enough to push through it. Naruto is nerfed from the start to help keep things on the same path, but I haven't seen anything yet about ways that he will grow stronger. He has been there around a year regularly training to maintain his already peak physical status. Perhaps the author just wanted to focus on the Aerith relationship and convenient moments where Naruto's jutsu would blend into FF7's story instead of how a character like Naruto should have an impact. We all find different things clever or entertaining. Perhaps I just didn't make if far enough to see the changes, but from the tone so far, I don't expect the style of the story to change enough for me in the rate it would need to in order to hold my attention.

I will say that it is written and formatted well. It was clear and doesn't leave you with much confusion about what is going on. However, I completely understand the opinions that must have came up that resulted in the early author notes about complaints of where things are going or how the story was written.

Once again, I didn't read past chapter 14 so I don't know how things go after. I might just have gotten a bad first impression. Hopefully my impression can be of use to some of you.
2,602 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »