for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

10/12/2021 c38 2Narudevilfan
Was so happy to see an update! Good luck with your writing and hope to see more soon.
10/12/2021 c38 Uday Sra
Awesome.
10/11/2021 c38 7Jebest4781
This was a great chapter and enjoyed how it went. Can't wait to see what will occur next in changes for the story and can't wait for more when possible.
10/11/2021 c38 3Dark Link M Smith
so happy this isnt dead keep going!
10/11/2021 c38 codywhite162
This was such an amazing chapter! I was really happy to see it updated once again. I honestly loved how you had Naruto save Aerith by pushing her out of the way and taking her place in being stabbed by Sephiroth's Masamune. The way you are writing this plot keeps me excited for what is going to happen next despite the huge wait time in-between chapters. I also enjoyed how you are dropping hints about Naruto having a harem with Cissnei and Yuffie and you even made Shiva bolder by having her kiss Naruto's cheek right in front of Aerith. If that is where you will take Naruto's romance I am all for him having a harem. I digress though, great work once again and as long as you don't abandon this story and leave it to rot I don't mind waiting long periods of time for the next chapter as I am a big fan of your works on here. Thank you for this chapter and I shall review the next one once you post it whenever that may be!
10/11/2021 c38 kakaroto1997
good chapter
10/11/2021 c38 9Power of Magic
That was quite a good chapter, and I'm very much gonna look forward to the next one. Yes, it has been a very long time since you last updated, and hopefully you'll update the next chapter much sooner. Hope that whatever is happening with Cloud, the others will be able to help him and put a stop to Sephiroth (and Naruto almost beating Sephiroth was awesome)
10/11/2021 c38 KakeruPB
Thanks for the update! And I'm glad you're doing so well now. As for the chapter? Yeah, I'll admit it was a bit odd. Naruto isn't using a Katana like he did earlier and apparently has Six paths mode now. Not that I mind the add it fits and he will need the power up for the Final battle. Anyway's I'm just glad you even updated!
10/11/2021 c38 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
10/11/2021 c38 Strife666
how many years was it has been updated since? but still welcome back and congrats to your books as well.
10/11/2021 c38 blazes207
Welcome back
10/11/2021 c38 Hail Lord Archanfel
They’re always a treat to read.
10/11/2021 c38 1DivineBahamutXZ
Is good to see that this story is far from dead. Having said that... Was it REALLY necessary to include that blasted, Kami-forsaken Sage of the Six Paths Mode?! I am sorry, but I hate that form and everything it stands for. Which is, pretty much everything that is wrong with the final arc of Naruto Shippuden. The moment the original Kyuubi Cloak was replaced by that Super Saiyan-rippoff the first time, then further until it culminated into the final one, the Indra and Ashura nonsense, and the secret boss with no substance that is Kaguya (a rabbit-alien-demon-chick, which Kishimoto tried and failed to make it look cool as a final boss, yet failed miserably). Ugh. And that's not even accounting the constant back and forth "I have to save/bring Sasuke back" song that Naruto refuses to just give up, even though it may cost him his other precious people. "What kind of Hokage would I be if I can't save my best friend?" A good one. The Shodaime couldn't save Madara who was his best friend, the Sandaime couldn't save Orochimaru who he considered his most brilliant and gifted student, and so on and on.
I remember hearing somewhere that Naruto Shippuden could had concluded on a high note if it ended after the Pain arc. Pain's defeat and the inmediate aftermath of that battle was perhaps the highest point of the entire Shippuden series.
Sigh, whatever. In the end its your story. I am just bitter with how canon Naruto ended up being, and miffed that you didn't simply decided to ignore it given how the first chapters described the final Shinobi World War. I was given the impression that events went differently in your story and Naruto never went beyond, at most, the purified Biju Cloak, or even better, the original mode with him being in control just like the one Killer Bee used.
Either way, looking forward to see what's next. Peace.
10/11/2021 c38 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
10/11/2021 c38 7Lucius Walker
Welcome back! I'm glad that you're continuing this story, and man, this chapter certainly was worth the wait.

I do hope that you're doing alright. I'm sorry to hear about Amazon's dick move. I hope your books do well!

...

Oh man, while they're aware of the tragedy Naruto avoided, I don't think they completely understood just how he prevented one of video gaming's infamous tragedies.

Unfortunately, one of their most important weapons are now broken, and on top of that, Sephiroth and his terrible Meteor is still a problem.

Here's to hoping for another chapter soon!

(I just love Naruto's casual reaction to everything, and how even Sephiroth is somewhat amused and intrigued by his presence and how he changed history).
2,551 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »