FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

7/1/2019 c34 Guest
I was honestly wondering if somehow naruto was going to restore Seto. Something like mainly his outer body being petrified. Mostly surface, which is why he could shed tears. Him being alive and somehow stuck in place. Surviving through some means like having a close link to nature and surviving and resisting the petrification enhancing that link. A bit far fetched sure. However a statue was crying so...

Also there hasn't really been anything on them finding materia. There's still his battle with ifrit, which he xouldve had during their down time.

Also I just now remembered at the beginning when talking about him sticking his med kit and saying something about this world not having much in the way of healing items except antidotes and such. Nothing in potions or ethers. Echo screens or anything else.
7/1/2019 c33 Guest
Naruto could only assume this Bugenhagen was the leader of Cosmo Canyon, or perhaps a figurehead of some sort. He had to be. With a name like Bugenhagen, if he wasn't important, Naruto would be obligated to make fun of him for it.

This bit made me crack up quite a bit. Still cant help snickering.
7/1/2019 c32 Guest
Didnt bring it up before but with titan I figure why not. Any particular reason why Choco/Mog was never found? I expected Aerith to be the one to encounter that one.
7/1/2019 c32 Guest
He had already equipped his non-elemental materia, so he channeled chakra to his feet and leapt onto the wall, and then ran up it

Again, it was mentioned early on he could wall and water walk even without the materia. Just nothing intricate like clones, henge, rasengan and such.

This is the second time since that's been said to not be the case.
7/1/2019 c32 Guest
Aerith bit her lip for a moment, then sighed. "About… one year before I met you, Zack died. I don't know what happened, or how it happened, but just like when Mom's husband died, I felt him return to the life

I may be wrong but I'm fairly certain I read her sensing it after she already met naruto.

There is a bit of a chance I'm remembering another story though.
7/1/2019 c31 Guest
Like that one time when he became fixated on cars and decided that he wanted one of his own. Every day for nearly three weeks, he and a horde of his clones scoured the junkyard for parts

"horde" of his clones?

Was this when he could summon 1,2, or 3 whopping clones? I'd guess a horde of 2.
7/1/2019 c29 Guest
2 things. First this chapter uses dollars instead of gil.

Second I realized at the start of thos chapter that the group was supposed to find ifrits materia after fighting jenova. I'm going to guess that with the whole uchihafire thing it's going to show up in his hands later instead.
6/30/2019 c25 Guest
After a certain point, Aerith became aware of the hand gently stroking her hip. It was calloused from years of hard work and combat. It was familiar and comforting as well. Not to mention gentle and warm

what happened to her being surprised at his lack if callous and smooth hands despite knowing for a fact he works hard?
6/30/2019 c25 Guest
He was using his neutral materia, which allowed him to use all chakra techniques that required no element. This meant techniques like the Kage Bunshin, Rasengan and chakra control exercises like wall walking and water walking. In other words, he could freely use raw chakra when this materia was stored inside of him.

I'm certain in an earlier chapter it said he could wall and water walk still without materia.
6/30/2019 c23 Guest
Caught the AU comment at the end. Agreed since u was confused on the worm bit since the midgard zolom was a big ass snake.
6/30/2019 c23 Guest
Is it just for this story or am I remembering wrong that he cant throw the rasenshuriken?

I remember him being unable to without either using chakra arms from his biju cloak or having to use sage mode.

Also to be blown out so bad with one use.. damnit.
6/30/2019 c22 Guest
Again with the separation and heres where sasuke is now able to stomp narutos ass despite likely previously being severely nerfed as well.
6/30/2019 c20 Guest
Oh yeah. Also the dust up from a fight with monsters is attention grabbing in several ways. The sooner it ends the better. Which is also obviously easier with a still small group of 6 rather than 3.
6/30/2019 c20 Guest
Again I have to stop and comment. I first thought of the splitting into two teams in the shinra building to be pointless but dropped it.

However I cant understand the decision to split and go to Kalm in different long paths I'd have to guess so they could infact travel separate.

It's a desert. 6 people are hardly going to stand out more than three unless they're walking in a widely spaced line like a fishing net.

They've been up for more than a day and will need rest. It's much easier with more guards to sleep and safer.

Easier to deal with monsters especially if suddenly attacked at night by a pack. Easier to survive if suddenly slammed with shines forces.

Aeriths presence helping to keep them from just shredding away at any group without word or care if she is there and again more people to help make sure they survive and aren't overwhelmed.

Aside from trying to force the group of 3 bit from the game the thought of splitting up going to the same place no less in this situation seems dumb to me.
6/30/2019 c19 Guest
Perhaps true about the Turks but it doesnt change Reno damning thousands with a push of a button with a cocky smile on his face.

That he could live with damning 30,000? seemingly without hesitation rather than refuse or even vanish if pressed to take on the job.
2,605 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »