FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

5/30/2019 c1 Fredward1
So where’s kurama?
5/10/2019 c1 Guest
Type your review a useless naruto one for each ability if sasuke is in this naruto is a loser a useless piss of shit
5/5/2019 c1 Crainium9
Madara not maradara
3/31/2019 c1 Guest
Not gonna lie the whole material set up is stupid. He should have just kept his normal abilities, way less to focus on and he’s still OP.
3/30/2019 c1 Guest
why did you give Naruto more techniques/jutsu? he's already OP as is, why give him more. it just makes it harder to incorporate all of those different skills into fights and the story in general.
3/29/2019 c31 Czar Joseph
ROADA ROLLA DA! (Road Roller Da!)
3/9/2019 c2 1ISleep
I mean.. He's a veteran at war, the strongest and the best in his world, has bijuu in him and can use mokuton... So why he use Kage Bushin for two punks, when he could've easily beat them himself, even if they hit him it wouldn't do jack (he could likely take a punch from Lee and be mostly fine. Lee's punches destroys stone walls easy.)
2/27/2019 c27 Guest
Great chapter...and at least we know what a drunk Aerith looks like good job.
2/20/2019 c1 xSean
100 Chapters you estimated. Been a while since I have read this but your still a long ways off the mark. Personally I would prefer you updating this over the DxD crossover but what the heck, hopefully you come back to it.
2/3/2019 c1 Guest
I love how you referrenced Zack from final fantasy VII Crisis Core, it seems like nobody knows who he is. Lowkey my favorite character.
12/6/2018 c1 TheOneWhoSeeksTheStars
Please men, I followed this fic from the past year, don't abandon this story
please men, was very original..
12/5/2018 c35 4Monster King
Please continue
11/14/2018 c35 6BloodySS2God
This is easily the BEST Naruto FF7 story I have ever read. Your writing is very engaging and quite detailed which I really like. The character interaction by far is my favourite thing about this story tho. Just so intriguing. I am also curious about Sasuke since we haven't seen him in a bit. Wonder what you have planned for him. Cant wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon :)
Have a good day!
11/2/2018 c15 16Luciendar
Don't worry, I respect your stupid decisions...I meant your stupid decisions...I can't quit putting stupid in there...oh well.

sorry that was just too funny of a thought not to leave.

Also, I'm not really sure what your reasoning is, but we're talking about someone who battled through the fourth shinobi war. The most powerful of shinobi. And now he's just a pretty good fighter. I mean...sigh
11/2/2018 c12 Luciendar
I find the idea that Naruto would have witnessed things like that to be very realistic. Just not something that would be discussed in a family friendly tv show. I did, however, find your fight scene to unbelievable for words. Okay, Naruto hasn't had any MAJOR fights for a year. He has been sparring with his clones hardcore. Not to mention the fact that no one outside of SOLDIER should even be able to stand after a blow from him, even if they somehow blocked his incredible speed.
2,605 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »