FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

6/26/2022 c1 Kalcifer Vallarta
is this account still alive?
6/22/2022 c15 RecklessBaka
I'd like to preface this review by saying your story is very well written. And while this may come across as harsh, a certain part in this chapter was especially hard to read and definitely not something I expected from a writer of your caliber.

Naruto's lecture was absolutely painful to read, from many different facets. Something of that nature should have been done as an actual discussion between the characters, not just Naruto sitting on a high horse dispensing wisdom like he's a school teacher. The Avalanche group are a rag-tag group of characters with goals, ideals, and motivations. Yet they're given none of that courtesy. No chance to defend themselves, no ability to explain where they come from or how they came to go against Shinra. It was just Naruto giving a monologue and it all boiling down to him lecturing everyone on why they're all stupid as hell. It doesn't treat any of them as actual characters, but more just stepping stones for Naruto to show off how awesome and knowledgeable he is. Why not have an engaging back and forth? You've written the characters in this story as actual characters, why stop now?

Are Naruto's critiques valid? Yes, I don't think anyone could argue they're not. But the way that this chapter handled it was incredibly poor. The critiques are also way too perfect. It's as if Naruto somehow gained FFVII information from the author, and is able to draw 100% factual critiques about Shinra, Avalanche, and the world around him. I didn't know Naruto was Shikamaru levels of genius, especially in a world he didn't even grow up in. It went beyond the level of logical deductions that Naruto could have pieced together with his own investigations on Shinra and information on Avalanche. It was too perfect, as if the author inserted himself into Naruto for the sake of that scene.

And the coup de grace is the end of the lecture.

"Oh great sage Naruto, with you and your infinite wisdom how should we stop Shinra destroying the planet?"

"I dont have all the answers"

So Naruto goes on an entire monologue on how Avalanche are idiots, without offering any semblance of a different possible solution? Is Naruto a redditor?
You know what, that's what the entire paragraphs felt like. A reddit user posting an essay on why Avalanche are all idiots and wrong. Pass and collect upvotes.

You're a great author. I know from reading the other stories you've written and from this story as well. The development and chemistry between Naruto and Aerith is something I greatly enjoy. It's properly paced and developed. Which is why I'm going to continue reading and enjoying the story.

I just felt I needed to get this off my chest.

But still, thank you for taking the time out of your life to write this story for us readers. I truly appreciate it.
6/16/2022 c35 ADRIANO FELIPE N
Isso é sençasional quero que continue assim
5/7/2022 c5 Guest
I hope you can read this, I just want to say that I really like what you did on including Sasuke on the plot. Fics with multiple corssover characters are prestty rare.
3/25/2022 c2 Guest
That’s not how regeneration works
3/9/2022 c1 Rairi Valelira
Sometimes completely changing a character does not work. But well au gonna do au stuff. Looks interesting but can tell this will annoy the heck out of me.
3/3/2022 c38 Guest
Are you going to post another chapter of the ten tailed wolf story I liked that lot
2/25/2022 c1 Guest

2/26/2022 c18 SlyFox9
So I was wondering in the beginning of this chapter how did the group got captured?
Also I’m really loving how lovey dovey Naruto and Aerith are. Really cute.
2/25/2022 c17 SlyFox9
I really loved the kiss scene between Naruto and Aerith. Really cute. I hope by the time I continue reading, Cloud and Tifa will have their own romantic moment together.
2/24/2022 c16 SlyFox9
I cracked up on the stair climbing scene. I just love it how Barret keeps bitching about climbing up all those steps. Lol.
2/24/2022 c15 SlyFox9
Woah. Naruto really let Barret have it. While I’m happy that Jessie survived, I’m was a bit sad that Biggs and Wedge didn’t make it.
2/23/2022 c10 SlyFox9
I really like Cloud’s encounter with Naruto & Aerith. I bet the whole people assuming Naruto and Cloud are brothers because they look so similar is going to be common thing, isn’t it?
I thought the Kuchiyose No Jutsu (Summoning Jutsu) was supposed to only summon animals. Why did it bring a Katana? It would’ve made a lot more sense if the weapon was sealed in a scroll or a part of Naruto’s body until he decides to bring it out, oh well too late for that.
I hope when Naruto meets the rest of AVALANCHE Barret would be like, “Oh that’s just great. I thought one blonde bastard was bad enough, but now there’s two of them. And this one is the punk that my precious Marlene has a crush on. Get the fuck away from my daughter before I’ll start filling you up with holes!” Lol . That would be funny to witness.
2/21/2022 c8 SlyFox9
Man I just love the relationship between Naruto and Aerith. It’s just so cute and wholesome.
2/15/2022 c2 SlyFox9
I don’t know how to feel now that Naruto is nerfed; limited to using two shadow clones (to prevent memory overload) and his use of elemental ninjutsu are converted into Materia. The fight scene against the two Turks was okay. Why didn’t Naruto corrected them when they thought he was a SOLDIER?
2,600 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »