FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/24/2017 c34 1R-king 93
Excellent chapter
3/24/2017 c34 speedking535
Maybe aerith wants to have a baby with naruto? i am just guessing.
3/24/2017 c34 tunnan0
I knew exactly what was coming, and I still couldn't help letting a tear out.
3/21/2017 c33 yeah
Fire your lemon writer. The guy was clearly typing with one hand with nothing else on his mind than slutting up Aerith in such a hurry to get her banged that he never even looked ONCE at the story. God gave you a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time. If its such a big deal for the guy, tell him to finish off first, THEN focus on typing.
3/22/2017 c33 Tempestuous God of Valour-77
Great chapter man. Keep going
3/20/2017 c33 creativesm75
i skipped the sex scene. i like the chapter with the chocobo races
3/20/2017 c33 45Dante 101
Good chapter.

I noticed a few grammatical errors like Getra or Red XII.

Just wanted to let you know! :)
3/20/2017 c16 Lordsunshine64
why can't he seal everyone into scrolls and just sneak in that way?
3/18/2017 c33 Guest
Still liking your story mate and the lemon was quite good as well, keep up the good work.
3/20/2017 c33 Dark Durian
Damn, Barrette definitely got shafted a lot by the prices of ammo here, that was a ridiculous jump in price though. Least Naruto could afford it much to Barrette's consternation, lol. Now, that the team has had the talk with Bugenhagen in his observatory and resupplied, just what awaits them next chapter?
3/17/2017 c33 Akitoshaoku
If you'd like to speak on it, my email is
3/17/2017 c33 Akitoshaoku
Is it me or does this chapter seem incredibly forced and completely off kilter. The whole sex scene feels like it was written by someone else and horribly off of the continuity of the story. Hell, I remember distinctly arithmetic being a virgin until recently chapters. Whats the deal,
3/18/2017 c33 Alyr Lin
Thanks for the chapter.
3/18/2017 c33 Seta
Thanks for the update! It was a joy to read. Wasn't expecting the lemon but it was well written. Yuffies voyeurism was hilarious. Looking forward to the next one! Keep up teh fantastic work!
3/18/2017 c33 Rezuvious
You made a mistake, Barrett does know where Jessie is, she is with Aeriths mother that's where they left her before going to rescue Aerith.
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »