FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/17/2017 c33 ABitterPill
Wait a second... You know, I could've sworn a few chapters ago that Aerith was thinking to herself she didn't want to lose her virginity in a tent in the woods. Hell, they didn't even romantically kiss for the first time until AFTER the sector 7 plate was dropped, in the Shinra tower when breaking Aerith out of Hojo's lab... What the hell is up with the discontinuity here?
3/17/2017 c33 1Ntraveler
great story glad that you are willing to continue it just a quick question since you have already passed the place (chocobo racing lounge) where you obtain Ramahlooks like old man lightning sage) where are you going to introduce him? also I truly thankful that you have proceeded pass the rescue Aerith plot point that it seems that other authors stall at when they write a Naruto somehow get transported to Gaia at the beginning of ffvii game
3/17/2017 c33 KakeruPB
I like both Shifts in Life and Ten-Tailed Wolf since you take such a different route for Naruto. So whichever, I'm fine with it.
3/17/2017 c33 ArtanisRose
Cosmo Canyon is probably one of my favorite areas in the game.
3/17/2017 c33 sortajan
Aerith was still a virgin in chapter 25.
3/16/2017 c32 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next! Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
3/16/2017 c32 Collin Oshea
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
3/16/2017 c31 Tempestuous God of Valour-77
Nice one
3/16/2017 c32 Tempestuous God of Valour-77
Great chapter
3/14/2017 c20 Jk
Keep up good work. But i had like to point out that naruto moves faster speed of sound in base form without chakra when he was 17 and his kunai throwing speed is definetly faster than speed of a bullet.
3/15/2017 c30 Tempestuous God of Valour-77
Nice chapter.
3/15/2017 c1 trninjakiller
Nope. I'm done. I wanted a naruto that had Chakra. Not this bullshit. Bye.
3/13/2017 c32 Shadow
Loved it, another amazing chapter, cant wait for the next update, keep up the amazing work!
3/14/2017 c32 3Markus-Antonius
Shiva annoying Aerith is hilarious to me lol
3/11/2017 c1 DBlade59
Just want to throw an idea for a story out there for you or whoever reads and want to use it. possible Naruto crossover for Star War or Mass Effect (maybe just a regular/time-travel Naruto story), smarter deadlier gray Naruto (maybe female), gone through the same modification thing as 4th war Kabuto but better (add 3rd Raikage armored skin/body, Tobirama water nature mutated to boost all 5 basic natures, Haku's ice, Guren's crystal, 3rd and 4th kazekage magnet nature, Hashirama's wood and healing, Pakura's scorch, Mu's dust and stealth skills, Kurama clan's genjutsu without second personality, Hanzo poison resistance and natural/impressive skills, more of Orochimaru's skills, remove scales and navel snake), has snake summoning contract and mastered its sage mode, skilled in all category of ninja arts and has large arsenal of jutsu for each, has extremely large chakra reserves with high amount of control, may or may not have tailed-beast sealed in him/her but do add Utakata's bubbles/acid? and Gaara's sand, possibly have as Orochimaru's son/daughter (by blood or adoption)
possible pairing Mass Effect: Jack or Shepard, Star Wars: Ventress or Ahsoka, Naruto: depends on time and setup
2,605 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »