FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

3/10/2017 c32 8Jebest4781
This was very fun and love how this is turning out
3/10/2017 c32 Apedreitor
Nice work man! While this follow pretty good the game you give it some interesting twists amazing Iike always
3/10/2017 c32 1Rixxell Stryfe
Honestly Brandon, I quite enjoyed your foray into Gongaga over the canon story. By bringing in Cissnei via what is known from Crisis Core to the Faire household, as well as merging into the different relationship Naruto has with the Turks due in part to his time spent with Aerith before the game's plot actually began, you managed to make the events here feel like they actually have worth. Nevermind Naruto's own presence little by little altering events, such as Cloud tapping deeper into his false memories is beginning to get noticed, Naruto actually learning of Aerith's past with Zack, and finally the different aspect you're using Summons in as their own beings just makes the story as you have written it feel so much more alive.

Still thanks for the update and please keep up the great work!
3/10/2017 c32 fieryfoxpaws
Thanks for the chapter did we past Vincent? Or is it just me.
3/10/2017 c32 Train Heartnett
Awesome !
3/10/2017 c32 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
3/10/2017 c32 8Quathis
It is hilarious when people going against Naruto realize that the only reason they're still alive is the fact he isn't a sociopathic killer of all his enemies. He'd rather prank/beat them into submission and make them his friends. I wonder how the rest of the Turks will take that information. Until next time.
3/10/2017 c32 9YDdraigGoch94
Okidoki, two things that bugged me about this chapter.

It's Fair not Faire. Just about every source I can find label's Zack's surname as Fair. So...Nitpicking!

Next, continuity. You have Tifa supposedly with Cloud looking after Mrs Fair. Then, you have her appear out of nowhere beating the crap out of the enemy. What's going on?
3/10/2017 c32 RikudoNaruto1
loved the hell out of this chapter tyvm for the new chapter ;)
3/10/2017 c32 Lord Mortensen
great chapter! I love this fic! please update soon!
3/10/2017 c32 6Lightningblade49
Yuffie had the best line calling out Cissnei on why the fight them lol.
3/10/2017 c31 Razzle Jazzle
Handy dandy sage mode. Yuffie's temper and fussing amuses me to no end. Her and Barret are a package deal lol
3/9/2017 c31 Dark Durian
Oh glob, all their opponents would be screwed if Dio joined the party, lol! Now, Naruto's lucky his sage training made taming chocobo's as easy as petting them. Well, atleast they're free to chase Sephiroth again.
3/7/2017 c31 Tsukoblue
Glad to see this story get an update
Looking forward to the next chapter

Please ease up on the whole Yuffie trying to get between Naruto and Aerith