for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

7/18/2021 c16 1IchaichaManager
Que excelente trabajo haces!
7/17/2021 c4 IchaichaManager
Bien hecho en tener a sasuke en la historia, hay muchos que no se atreven debido a que lo odian de manera idiota creo yo, buena historia me gusta! Leeré todo
7/16/2021 c10 79YeagerMeister31
Well, this was nice an amusing a cool prank lol, can't wait for more,
7/15/2021 c9 YeagerMeister31
Well, this wasn't bad although most of the chapter was ff7 but whatever, one thing is confusing this is set after the war so how is Naruto 15 he returned from his training trip aged 16 and by the time of the war he'd more than likely be 17 so unless he's somehow de-aged u need to age him up lol.
7/12/2021 c8 YeagerMeister31
Well that was OK I guess.
7/11/2021 c7 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was interesting I can't wait for when Naruto meets Cloud should be amusing, there was Pizza in the elemental nations though, even if I have only ever seen him eat it once.
7/10/2021 c37 3Dark Link M Smith
i need updates dont let this die
7/5/2021 c6 79YeagerMeister31
The first part was amusing that's some weird training lol, the part with Aerith walking in on Naruto was amusing, after the Naruto part I skipped as it followed the game which I already know about, still things should be getting more interesting now.
7/3/2021 c5 YeagerMeister31
Well the start of the chapter was interesting I was wondering who Cissnei was talking about certainly not Cloud she was talking about Zack, as for the lame ass Uchiha part well I skipped it because he's irrelevant no doubt he'll join those lamo's at Shinra, I just can't wait for Naruto to slaughter him, cut that pathetic losers heart from his chest but not before ripping out his eyes and crushing them in his fists but alas I doubt that will happen SHAME, I am curious as to why Cissnei out of nowhere seems to have become a senior figure in this story, I guess I'll find out sooner or later.
7/1/2021 c4 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was quite funny the pranks seemed epic nice redhead also, she couldn't be talking about Cloud though right he's almost a ROOT drone in his personality, still I can't wait for more and I can't wait for when Naruto kills SASGAY. Also he's finally met the Babe Tifa wonder what happens next.
6/30/2021 c3 YeagerMeister31
Well that was interesting Naruto going Stealth Ninja lol.
6/29/2021 c2 YeagerMeister31
Things are getting interesting and those 2 got there asses kicked by clones how humiliating.
6/28/2021 c1 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was certainly interesting and kinda angsty seems as nearly everyone he knows is dead I wonder what the pairing is I hope he gets with Tifa the most as she's my fav girl
6/16/2021 c1 Gamma-X
What's the pairing?
I'm hoping it's not Aerith. But rather, Yuffie, Tifa or Jessie.
Also, this seems interesting but where is Kurama?
6/3/2021 c37 7Lucius Walker
Oh man, I am just loving this crossover!

I just love the chemistry between Naruto and his crew, and I love his romance with Aerith even more! :3

Goddamn, I just can't wait for the next chapter. Will Naruto be able to save Aerith from her fate, or will he defy destiny again? Can't wait! Happy Writing!
2,551 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »