FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

2/14/2022 c1 SlyFox9
Not a bad start. I only recently got into the Final Fantasy series after I just finished playing FF7 Remake game. This is going to take me a while to catch up with this story.
2/4/2022 c1 Farhan
Man please don’t leave us hanging it’s getting good, but I understand if you are dealing with other things. Anyways this is a really good series
2/3/2022 c20 Naruto x sister the best XD
Yo keep it up, the chapters are awesome , especially the romance for naruto and Aerith :D
2/1/2022 c38 Naruto x sister the best XD
Yo I appreciate u taking the time to write this and hope u continue as it’s very good and hip everything goes well in your lifr
12/29/2021 c37 1OneAznDragon
Dunno if someone mentioned it, you had jessie survive in chapter 15, you mentioned here she died.
12/12/2021 c22 Spader37
My guy sasuke really doesn't have it best in here,dude was thinking how he was just a pawn the moment he accepted the sound fours offer and next thing he knew he's a freaking specimen (or didn't), I cannot wait for his and naruto's first meeting.I personally don't mind following the game's canon since I didn't play the game at the moment,but it's good to know how it happen than just skipping around it as you mentioned.
12/2/2021 c4 Natsworthy
should've not include Sasuke but eh.. there's a mysterious appeal when it's only Naruto tbh. but still, it's your choice anyway. good chapter though! keep it up
11/22/2021 c17 Luxo11
You nerf him so you can stick to canon which is pathetic on your part
11/1/2021 c38 Guest
Good to have you back buddy.
10/27/2021 c1 drakiesan
I don't know How a person can write so much and still not say anything. A pure word vomit
10/19/2021 c38 SonicBlast4444
Well that was a fun read. I look forward to more. Also after playing amd 100%ing FF7R. I dont like aerith much. At all. Im a fan on Tifa or Yuffie. But thid is a fanfic. And existed prior tp FF7R. So ur version of Aerith i DO like.
10/17/2021 c38 6GlaringEyes
So glad for the update! And here's the plot twist we're all waiting for; Aerith surviving the infamous scene with Sephiroth. I admit it was kind of expected though; with Naruto around, it was very unlikely Sephiroth would have been able to pull that sneaky attack this time. And now that Aerith's alive, let's see how this affect the future plot. And I suspect that Cloud won't the only one losing his mind due to the Jenova's cells; Sasuke got them too, and I think he'll be a much greater threat to the group than Cloud.

The first half of the chapter was great, as your story so far is. But the second half felt a bit lacking in comparison; the fight between Naruto and Sephiroth felt a bit weird (Naruto didn't seem as if he were trying that hard to win, and a Sephiroth clone shouldn't have survived a Rasenshuriken); and their journey up to the City of the Ancients and up north felt a bit rushed, as if you were trying to wrap it up quickly. But it was still a great chapter. Hope you update it soon!
10/15/2021 c38 Shadow
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/14/2021 c17 1Bearmauls
Barrett is a liability and I can't believe Naruto brought him along. He complains, doesn't follow instructions and is very frustrating. And Naruto is still forgetting about his human stasis scroll, which would let him make Aerith completely safe, as nobody but him could release her from stasis.
10/14/2021 c16 Bearmauls
The living storage scroll you introduced last chapter makes Naruto's hesitancy about sneaking in solo less logical to me. he can henge and sneak in, find Aerith, put her into a storage scroll, then henge his way out. No non-stealthy party members required.
2,600 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »