FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

10/17/2021 c38 6GlaringEyes
So glad for the update! And here's the plot twist we're all waiting for; Aerith surviving the infamous scene with Sephiroth. I admit it was kind of expected though; with Naruto around, it was very unlikely Sephiroth would have been able to pull that sneaky attack this time. And now that Aerith's alive, let's see how this affect the future plot. And I suspect that Cloud won't the only one losing his mind due to the Jenova's cells; Sasuke got them too, and I think he'll be a much greater threat to the group than Cloud.

The first half of the chapter was great, as your story so far is. But the second half felt a bit lacking in comparison; the fight between Naruto and Sephiroth felt a bit weird (Naruto didn't seem as if he were trying that hard to win, and a Sephiroth clone shouldn't have survived a Rasenshuriken); and their journey up to the City of the Ancients and up north felt a bit rushed, as if you were trying to wrap it up quickly. But it was still a great chapter. Hope you update it soon!
10/15/2021 c38 Shadow
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/14/2021 c17 1Bearmauls
Barrett is a liability and I can't believe Naruto brought him along. He complains, doesn't follow instructions and is very frustrating. And Naruto is still forgetting about his human stasis scroll, which would let him make Aerith completely safe, as nobody but him could release her from stasis.
10/14/2021 c16 Bearmauls
The living storage scroll you introduced last chapter makes Naruto's hesitancy about sneaking in solo less logical to me. he can henge and sneak in, find Aerith, put her into a storage scroll, then henge his way out. No non-stealthy party members required.
10/14/2021 c14 Bearmauls
The fight was good, but I was surprised that Naruto was so shocked by the 'death' of his clone. I know the clones work differently in FF7 world, but Naruto already trains against them, so he's used to the feeling of them dispelling. If a cline dying is enough to throw him off that much, it's not really a viable combat technique (and yet he's still using it like one?)
10/14/2021 c38 Stonepotrice
Yooo man it's been awhile! thanks for the chapter and showing that it isn't abandoned. I had to go back and read the last 10 chapters to refresh myself. One thing that confused me was that Naruto could have used a shadow clone to retrieve the black materia.
idk the power scale here for sephiroth but to walk away from a rasen-shuriken that attacks on the cellular level is jawdropping.
sage of six paths powers? does that require kurama in Canon?
And shukaku's powers too?
I feel there are some major loop holes in sephiroth's plans? while yes he would absorb a lot of power he wouldn't be the strongest in existence, just on that planet since they know jenova came from the stars. it would be a comical moment for Naruto to point out along with the fact that he too is from another world.

hope to see more soon if not keep up your passion for writing
cheers
10/12/2021 c38 Guest
Sephiroth would die to a rasenshuriken especially a fake version
10/12/2021 c38 1rykott
Oh man... it has been a while.

Nice new chapter... and Aerith lives! I was so hoping that with Naruto about she would but was expecting my heart to be broken again... just like the false hope Remake Part 2 is going to give us.

Tifa in the snow would definitely be a bit... nippy ;D

*badum tish* I'm here all week.

Though I do wonder what they will do with the characters outfits in the snow area in remake or if they'll just totally ignore it. Be nice to see what kind of cold weather outfits they come up with if they do rug them up.
10/12/2021 c38 2Narudevilfan
Was so happy to see an update! Good luck with your writing and hope to see more soon.
10/12/2021 c38 Uday Sra
Awesome.
10/11/2021 c38 8Jebest4781
This was a great chapter and enjoyed how it went. Can't wait to see what will occur next in changes for the story and can't wait for more when possible.
10/11/2021 c38 3Dark Link M Smith
so happy this isnt dead keep going!
10/11/2021 c38 codywhite162
This was such an amazing chapter! I was really happy to see it updated once again. I honestly loved how you had Naruto save Aerith by pushing her out of the way and taking her place in being stabbed by Sephiroth's Masamune. The way you are writing this plot keeps me excited for what is going to happen next despite the huge wait time in-between chapters. I also enjoyed how you are dropping hints about Naruto having a harem with Cissnei and Yuffie and you even made Shiva bolder by having her kiss Naruto's cheek right in front of Aerith. If that is where you will take Naruto's romance I am all for him having a harem. I digress though, great work once again and as long as you don't abandon this story and leave it to rot I don't mind waiting long periods of time for the next chapter as I am a big fan of your works on here. Thank you for this chapter and I shall review the next one once you post it whenever that may be!
10/11/2021 c38 kakaroto1997
good chapter
10/11/2021 c38 13Power of Magic
That was quite a good chapter, and I'm very much gonna look forward to the next one. Yes, it has been a very long time since you last updated, and hopefully you'll update the next chapter much sooner. Hope that whatever is happening with Cloud, the others will be able to help him and put a stop to Sephiroth (and Naruto almost beating Sephiroth was awesome)
2,604 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »