FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin

10/11/2021 c38 KakeruPB
Thanks for the update! And I'm glad you're doing so well now. As for the chapter? Yeah, I'll admit it was a bit odd. Naruto isn't using a Katana like he did earlier and apparently has Six paths mode now. Not that I mind the add it fits and he will need the power up for the Final battle. Anyway's I'm just glad you even updated!
10/11/2021 c38 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
10/11/2021 c38 Strife666
how many years was it has been updated since? but still welcome back and congrats to your books as well.
10/11/2021 c38 blazes207
Welcome back
10/11/2021 c38 Hail Lord Archanfel
They’re always a treat to read.
10/11/2021 c38 1DivineBahamutXZ
Is good to see that this story is far from dead. Having said that... Was it REALLY necessary to include that blasted, Kami-forsaken Sage of the Six Paths Mode?! I am sorry, but I hate that form and everything it stands for. Which is, pretty much everything that is wrong with the final arc of Naruto Shippuden. The moment the original Kyuubi Cloak was replaced by that Super Saiyan-rippoff the first time, then further until it culminated into the final one, the Indra and Ashura nonsense, and the secret boss with no substance that is Kaguya (a rabbit-alien-demon-chick, which Kishimoto tried and failed to make it look cool as a final boss, yet failed miserably). Ugh. And that's not even accounting the constant back and forth "I have to save/bring Sasuke back" song that Naruto refuses to just give up, even though it may cost him his other precious people. "What kind of Hokage would I be if I can't save my best friend?" A good one. The Shodaime couldn't save Madara who was his best friend, the Sandaime couldn't save Orochimaru who he considered his most brilliant and gifted student, and so on and on.
I remember hearing somewhere that Naruto Shippuden could had concluded on a high note if it ended after the Pain arc. Pain's defeat and the inmediate aftermath of that battle was perhaps the highest point of the entire Shippuden series.
Sigh, whatever. In the end its your story. I am just bitter with how canon Naruto ended up being, and miffed that you didn't simply decided to ignore it given how the first chapters described the final Shinobi World War. I was given the impression that events went differently in your story and Naruto never went beyond, at most, the purified Biju Cloak, or even better, the original mode with him being in control just like the one Killer Bee used.
Either way, looking forward to see what's next. Peace.
10/11/2021 c38 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
10/11/2021 c38 8Lucius Walker
Welcome back! I'm glad that you're continuing this story, and man, this chapter certainly was worth the wait.

I do hope that you're doing alright. I'm sorry to hear about Amazon's dick move. I hope your books do well!

...

Oh man, while they're aware of the tragedy Naruto avoided, I don't think they completely understood just how he prevented one of video gaming's infamous tragedies.

Unfortunately, one of their most important weapons are now broken, and on top of that, Sephiroth and his terrible Meteor is still a problem.

Here's to hoping for another chapter soon!

(I just love Naruto's casual reaction to everything, and how even Sephiroth is somewhat amused and intrigued by his presence and how he changed history).
10/11/2021 c37 1DivineBahamutXZ
A Flower's Touch, by WavesBlade, offers a good explanation about why the Black Materia was created, and the purpose for WHY it was created in the first place. Long story short, it was the Planet's last ditch effort to deal with Jenova. Jenova in that story is WORST than Sephirot, even though it isn't even half as powerful as the One Winged Angel, and even though Sephirot at the end ended up reviving over and over, and shedding the last scraps of humanity left in him until he finally got bored of playing around, fought seriously for once at the end, and kill everyone. Despite all that, the threat of Sephirot paled in comparison to Jenova, because while he was a more direct threath, Jenova was a more insidious and far more subtle menace.
In that story, Meteor was designed to destroy everything it touched down to their very souls. No going back to the Lifestream for those caught by it, no afterlife, no reincarnation. Only oblivion.
10/11/2021 c38 Re Lovely Lover
It was enjoyable but with what you've said at the end I sincerely hope you reread your story before you type up anymore chapters. I'm seriously surprised youd even put one out without remembering what you wrote..

I just realized how long it's been since I played but isnt this jumping from the end of disc 1 straight to the final fight of disc 3? I'm blanking atm.
10/11/2021 c38 2Apex Calibre
: D
10/11/2021 c38 Jose19
It is shame that you stopped writing Fanfiction but writing for a living is good.
10/11/2021 c38 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
10/11/2021 c38 Zane214252
so glad that aerith didn't die
10/11/2021 c38 waceycorley
Glad to see yore still writing and the chapter was great so no worries
2,604 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »