FanFiction.Net
for There Be Dragons, Harry

6/10 c121 Frankie
Great chapter as always! Excited to see everything that is revealed in the trial arc. Is the Merrow arc still the next after the trial arc?
6/9 c121 Frankie
Great chapter as always! Very excited to see where the trial arc goes. Is the Merrow arc still going to be after the trial arc or has it being moved?
5/31 c121 Jennadancer
Please, please, please keep posting here! I love this story and always look forward to reading a new chapter. I don’t have accounts and logins on the different sites so it is disappointing when something all of a sudden is private or abandoned. I really enjoy reading the complexity of your stories!
5/30 c121 Guest
I’m really enjoying this story please, please write some more chapters. I love the fact that George & Fred are finally back together. Dawn of UK
5/15 c121 Sheryle
I love this story. I love that someone treats Harry as someone to be loved and treasured. He deserves it.
5/11 c18 Sheryle
This is my second time reading this story. I love the way Theo refers to Harry as treasure. It is high time someone did. Thank you
5/9 c121 Bidstatic
Thanks so much for the chapter. I am excited to see what will happen in the court.
5/8 c121 Guest
So happy to see an is how I destress , keep sane and attempt to keep myself safe from depression that's plagues my everyday.I am sad so much happened to your story and that people are being rude.I hope you are able to keep posting here.I have read and reread your story many times to take in all the details you put up the amazing work and thank for it!
5/9 c121 7V. L. Crawford
Thank you for this update. I hope you continue to post here. I love this story and am so glad that Fred and George have found each other. Are they going to see Harry soon? I sure hope so. Thanks again for the update
Can't wait to read the next one.
5/8 c120 V. L. Crawford
I must have missed seeing this update when you posted it. It is a good thing I like to read one or two of the previous chapters before ready the newest updates
I loved this chapter. I am really glad that Harry is sending out favors. I also loved reading that Alex knows Harry is for him. I can't wait until both Hadrian and Alex join them. Now I to your newest chapter.
5/2 c121 Sheryle
I love this story and can’t wait for more
5/2 c121 treasoncat
Thank you so much for posting! I love your story! I look forward to more chapters
5/2 c121 Aggieanimefan226
I love this chapter Fred and George coming back together with parts of Harry’s parental circles. Awesome hope they can get to Harry and help him in his trial. Go Devaines I knew Isla was going to help them to get justice for Harry plus I think Bu would have been like why can their be justice for Harry and their family at the same time in different trails especially to be able to get the ones anchored to the realm so that way justice would be unbiased wish that happened in our realm(see what I did there). By the way love the story I funny enough reread this story a lot so always excited for the next chapter hope you are doing better plus those trolls don’t know a good thing that is in front of them.
5/1 c121 to-rainydays-and-comfy couches
I’m just happy this story hasn’t been abandoned. Loved the update and eagerly await more. Personally, I don’t like the interface of A03. Feels like a clunky version of FF. But I understand that many have pivoted over. If you made the switch fully I’d follow. I greatly enjoy this story and world you’ve crafted.
4/30 c121 minu2014
I really anxiously wait for your storys updates... I think that I liked more is fred and george coming together.
a lot of things is going to become more clear...
3,507 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »