FanFiction.Net
for There Be Dragons, Harry

1/22 c118 Tony Moonstone
I'm up to date with the story.
I'm still waiting for the Twins to meet up with Harry in some form.
This is still the longest story I've ever read in Fanfiction.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Take care and be safe!
1/21 c118 5Marauders-Lover
another awesome chapter
1/18 c118 Fangtasia21
LOL:) Dragel vers of rock, paper, scissors?
1/15 c118 mizzrazz72
Voldemort still has his pieces around. Harry is awake but what happened to Dumbledore?
1/15 c118 Noeliacruz92
Hadrian baby fallow Tom soul to find the ring please
1/15 c118 6lilly-flower15
excellent chapter update soon
12/30/2022 c8 1booksrlife281
I like nice Slytherins.
10/1/2022 c117 lesa.blazer
Please continue this very soon can't wait for more
9/10/2022 c117 3WinterWind14
I am now absolutely in love with Alec and seeing more of the inside of the Merrow court was fascinating!
9/1/2022 c117 57Rebe Marauder
He disfrutado mucho del capítulo aunque la información que se da suele ser confusa y no se entiende casi nada hasta capítulos posteriores.
8/29/2022 c117 Tony Moonstone
Well now I'm up to date.
I managed to read four missed chapters.
Very detailed and very confusing at times.
Trying to get my memories back to this story since my last time.
I hope that Harry is not going to be trapped in his mind for much longer. He's been there for quite a few chapters.
I wonder when Hermione or even better yet our favourite twins will eventually meet Harry.
Only time will tell.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Take care and be safe!
8/29/2022 c117 projectjay
It was a great chapter. Loved the interaction with, Harry, Maury also Theo and Maia. Poor Alec run ragged by all the monarchs. Love groomer. He is so cute.
8/29/2022 c117 7V. L. Crawford
I got excited when I saw this update. I love this story so much. Glad to hear Alec's thoughts on Harry.
This story would be totally perfect if you could find a way to bring Sirius back. I mean he didn't really die. He fell behind a curtain.
8/29/2022 c117 mizzrazz72
Did Dumbledore leave that surprise in the lake? Poor Hagride would have died.
8/29/2022 c117 blackcolt1989
I'm always so excited when you post a chapter! I don't care how long this story is or how long it takes you to finish, I'm here for it! I'll pray for the muses to keep inspiring you, so I can look forward to more. Also I like the long chapters, especially after such a long wait, but I understand that writing isn't like that.

Another excellent chapter! Looking forward to Alec/Harry and Harry&Hermione's meet up! Love the Harry Oret scenes also, much needed soul food for Harry.

Hearts and brownies