for There Be Dragons, Harry

2/15/2020 c108 Diakron
well so much for sleeping
2/1/2020 c1 2Midge101
Love rereading your story, please update soon :)
1/18/2020 c107 5Sirisha23
Please update soon. I can’t wait to read what happens next in this amazing story. I really wonder who will be the next one that Harry will bond with. Interesting cliffhanger with Gideon and Fabian Prewitt. It’s really going to be interesting.
1/3/2020 c107 TheGrimmChaos
Loved it please update asap!
12/30/2019 c1 Guest
This story is disgusting AF
Besides, it is not even terribly written
Just stop writing and save everyone the melted brain
12/12/2019 c107 Guest
Another great chapter - honestly I have to read your chapters at least twice to get (hopefully) everything. you have such a tight way of telling your story by which i mean it is so detailed and on so many levels it is so easy to miss things ;)

Well, what might happen... either quinn does actually find the nott circle and at least spent some time with them - but somehow i believe there is some more misunderstandings and tradegy this way...

It is awfull to read how close the protagonists come to meet each other and/or realize their connections - june/harry, ebony/fred/charly, lewis/luna/shadow, alec/harry, harry/hadrian/deathly hollows, hermion/the prewitts...
but seem to miss each other time and again - also because they never share innformation properly. It is grey hair inducing even if it does make it so,so interesting ;)
Thanks for writing this story!
11/8/2019 c107 6The Age of Awesomeness
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
10/31/2019 c107 7agge
Hey Scion! Lovely as always! WOW! My mind keeps reeling on trying to keep this chapter straight. Love this. So interesting!
I literally keep reading this chapter again and again looking at the clues and connections.

Was Fred's Dragel side awakened? Or did he somehow tap into George? My first thought was his Dragel abilities surfacing, but with George and Harry both incapacitated, i'm not so sure. I miss Riven already, and I think he would be lovely in Harry's circle. This reaction I am having to his is the same one I had for my B-I-L. About 2 years before he married into my family, I just knew he was to be part of it.
10/28/2019 c106 Falan
Oh, I forgot to mention, because I was taking notes of the major happenings and the locations of the characters through each chapter, I also noted a couple confusions and a typo I wanted to mention. Not a big deal at all, but leaving them here for review if you think it'd help for new readers. :) I'm sure you get plenty of new people with how awesome the story is!

Chapter 78 - Mimei and Wikhn were at the Deveraine house (in Chapter 76) before the circles ported together, but then now they are waiting for them to show up before heading out at destination.

Chapter 93 - Accidental duplicate typing of this sentence, recommend delete first one.
"I'll ask Thorne about a reaping and we can leave here—squared off. Is there anything else?"

Chapter 99 - During Shayla's heartcry, Dhalia answers, and then Mimei goes, but not clear if Dyshoka goes down to the stage then or not. Maybe I just missed it, but I wasn't sure about what happened there. From new chapter 107 it's clear Dyshoka does join Dhalia eventually.
10/28/2019 c107 Falan
I am so excited to see this chapter! I'd started a reread of the whole story a few weeks before, and this chapter came out when I was about five chapters from the end. I've been working on a notes file for this story too, as there is soooooo much content and different storylines to follow. It's a 22 page Google Doc now, so I can skip back to certain points of the story when I need to reread something specific to understand a new chapter. I also included some helpful definitions and family tree tidbits.
I'm so excited to see what comes next! You can see all the pieces just waiting to come together, and I can only hope they get to have major reunions before crazy battles happen.
10/27/2019 c107 Rex888
I'll be honest, I'm really confused.
I have the jist of it but there are so many characters now and I keep forgetting what they look like :/
10/21/2019 c107 Rexsoka20
Plzz update soon I want to see what happens next with harry and whether he gets more mates
10/19/2019 c107 Matr1x
I was wondering, in chap. 105-ish Mariana said that Fred was for pyro and the other one 'if they could turn back the enchantment' was for Robere. Did you maybe switch that? Or is this just a Fred and Robere interaction?
10/19/2019 c107 BlindedHP
Still absolutely love your fic and a great new chapter, thank you.

A few questions and observations...

Questions:
1) Where is Draco's mentor and who is it?
2) Ebony and Raspen both have dreams about soul-bonded. Does that mean that both of their soul-bonded has uttered a soul-cry and is now reaching out to them or does it happen even without a soul-cry?
3) You mentioned that another Earth type would put Charlie on edge if they did not have an air type or other bonded first. Does this mean another bonded before Quinn?
4) The time-difference is difficult to follow and figure out. Harry has been in Nevarah approximately 4 days, almost 5 (I think). Doesn't that mean only one day has passed on earth? So all that happened at the Weasley manor should have taken only one day?
5) In one of the chapters you mention that a mentor is someome who has a circle so that they can explain everything to their mentee but as far as I know, Ebony does not have a circle yet, unless the dreams are about a soul-bonded that will come into an existing circle?

Observations:
1) Fred seems to be turning into a dragel so whatever magic Jun wrought has worn off...?
2) There's a mysterious Torvak who placed the beacon on Harry's home - Dumbledore?
3) Harry isn't expected to wake for three days (unless I read it wrong) so either there will be a few chapters about the OC's of the fic or a bit of a time-jump...
4) Hermione is smart and most probably recognises the names Fabian and Gideon so there might come a big shock for the Prewitt family, when she starts asking questions...

I think that's all for now. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful adventure with us. Hope the next chapter comes soon.
10/18/2019 c107 mattdombast
Soula deveraine' and herimone is a bad ass a truly amazing chapter a huge part want to see hadrian get the ring wand from albus and finally the cloak from harry.
3,431 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »