FanFiction.Net
for There Be Dragons, Harry

10/2/2023 c120 Jessica
Thank you for the update! I’m always so excited when I check and I see another chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens in the next few chapters! I hope all is well and look after yourself :)
9/27/2023 c106 Emma103
hehe the harry and tavit, scene was super cute/funny.
9/23/2023 c120 Raven
Definitely a monstrous chapter. So much happened and yet you have left me anxious and on the edge of my seat eagerly anticipating the upcoming trials. So much world building! I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Thank you so much for sharing your vision with us.
9/25/2023 c120 mizzrazz72
The seals are off. Harry is free.
9/24/2023 c120 Candylightning2000
I still read on fanfiction. as I love your story and I can listen to it by audio on the fanfiction app which allows me to keep up with the story and still get real word tasks completed.
9/20/2023 c120 Guest
Still here. Still loving TBDH and amazed at all that it has spawned!

Favorite moments all involve Hadrian. I am so happy that there was even such a small step forward in that possible courtship, though I am totally curious about what was actually sent? Hadrian is my favorite character. I love his and Harry's interaction at the Baronsworth dinner, in the hall (with Ethan) when they were retrieved from the library, at death's court, all the Hadrian feels when dismantling Maury's seal... Yeah. Hadrian is definitely my fave!
9/19/2023 c120 Guest
Still here. Still grateful for every chapter.

Loved the inner circle growing pains. In awe of Terius ease with the seal removal... and confused too. I guess a lot of other work has already been done that made it possible? Or maybe I just don't like him and am prejudiced against Terius? Crazy that I have such conflicting feelings about a fictional character. I guess that means you are doing something right!

I am also just as apprehensive as Harry. I totally thought this would be over in a few hours, not take days. And suddenly I feel like everyone's deepest, darkest secrets are about to be exposed.
9/19/2023 c1 joe
shit story based on the fact if harry potter had a creature inheritance they would never let him in hogwarts
9/20/2023 c120 Emma103
good chapter scion, i do think getting a rheyo might be a good idea for harry/theo/charlie, or at least 4 pareya, or even 2 advisors, this circle seems like they are gonna need it a lot.
9/19/2023 c120 amaromarn
Love the story. Still here. Never going to mind getting fat chapter drops
9/19/2023 c120 crystalinowl
I read your stories on here and on AO3. I don't have favorite lines. I have favorite moments. I loved the Creeper game. I loved the self. care bits involving their elements (ie Charlie learning how his element affects him). I love the little moments where for their circle life is on pause for just that little moment.
8/17/2023 c100 Afke
Oh, I was so happy with Ethan, which is funny because I dont' usually get attached to a new character that quickly. And now he's about to chase away Hadrian... no, no, no...!
6/10/2023 c119 59Rebe Marauder
Me encanta, como siempre.
Ha sido una ceremonia preciosa.
4/27/2023 c119 Tony Moonstone
Thanks so much for the new chapter.
I LOVED the BONDING ceremony.
Now Harry now knows he is loved!
I'm so happy.
I wonder when the Twins will meet up with Harry though, it's been awhile.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Take care and be safe!
3/28/2023 c119 5meleah
looking forward to see what happens next time
3,489 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »