for There Be Dragons, Harry

6/3/2018 c103 7agge
Sorry about your health, hope it gets better.
6/3/2018 c104 agge
This was lovely. I LIKED Riven.

I like that he got Harry to be honest with him. Curious now that death is in play and in a rage since Harry and Maurice are linked via death seal and she wants Harry.

Curious to know what she will do.

Was excited to see more Deveraine interaction.
6/3/2018 c104 twilightreaderaddict
Uh oh! Death is not happy and of course, Harry is front and center to why! Voldemort, Sirius and the Potters have all allowed Harry to be protected from Death up to this point but as we all know Death does not take kindly to being cheated of a soul that many times and as of yet, Harry is NOT the Master of Death! I love Ethan’s energy within the circle. They’re just so damned cute together. I’m also very curious who tried to reach out to Harry from the Air element and I’m scared for Hadrian.

So glad you’re feeling better and I can’t wait til the next chapter.

~~ Meechy
6/3/2018 c104 projectjay
Loved it especially the part with death. The last question, Harry did not do the twice on his own I think.
6/3/2018 c104 KrixLight
omg. I waited so long for u to post. And all those teasers of the Snape circle. I wonder when you would post on the main fic. And when you finally did, that cliffy. Death is very familiar with Harry. lol. this is going to be torture waiting for the update. the tension! thanks for this update
6/3/2018 c104 Mieco
Amazing chapter! Not sure about the ending, but that's just because I'm worried about the state Harry was in at the end. It's nice to see some more of The Hunt and the hint at The Dive has Intregued me. I might need to re-read the chapter to make sure I didn't miss something important thanks to you A/N saying to read slowly and carefully - I don't want to miss something.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well and I hope that your health improves soon for you. I also hope that areal life has been treating you well. Take your time for yourself as well - everyone deserves some relaxation.

Once again loved the chapter and look forward to the next one- it'll be interesting to see what you plan next!
6/3/2018 c1 1kaisonsheart
Hoooooly crap. Things are super intense with the Cunninghams. And the adorable feisty Devaraine Twins are plotting the absolute destruction of their enemies? ALso, Riven is amazingly lovable in this chapter! So much suspense has been built up here. I can't wait to see where you take it!
6/3/2018 c104 StarMistress2
Amazing as always. This story pulls me in each time and I feel like I should go back to the beginning to really follow everything that can happen in a new chapter. This new thing with Death and Harry sounds interesting plus a whole new mate out in the Air. Very exciting. Thank you for writing and I look forward to the next chapter! Hope you are feeling much better.
6/3/2018 c104 loopy6588
I LOVED IT. The Dive was so fun. I think I'd love the hunt and I love seeing the lighter side of the fic come out when they visit the hunt. The hunt really brings Neverah alive for me- I'm glad you worked it in. The dragel world and culture is one of my favorite aspects of this fic.

Still a teensy bit lost on the death seal stuff but it sounds like I'll understand it when it all wraps up? Also sounds like the Dursleys abuse will be coming to light soon and I think even level headed Ethan may have some rage over that, which will be interesting.

VERY intrigued about the almost click, I couldn't guess who/what caused it.

I kind of loved the itty bitty Ilsa/Bhindi interaction! Never expected that.
6/3/2018 c104 vxgt
Great chapter so much drama it like a soap opera like coronation street, looking forward to more. This may be cheeky but when you have time can you write a series of oneshots of quinn story, threw harry eyes in a au world something like harry chosen quinn as alpha and the incitent happens and how harry deals with it ect losing a alpha or something? When you have time avalible.
6/3/2018 c104 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
5/27/2018 c103 Diakron
Semper fidelius
5/17/2018 c103 YunsildinELA
I’ve finally caught up! I must say, this has been such a wonderfully delightful read. Your world and character building is massive and the fact that you’re keeping up with all of them is amazing! I’ll admit there were times when I just wanted things to progress faster. But then later found that there would be too much missing if things progressed faster. I really look forward to reading future updates and I can’t wait to see who joins Harry’s circle next of all the possibilities we’ve seen. I’m also excited to see what happens when Harry is finally free of all those pesky seals. Keep up the amazing writing. I shall patiently await your next update.
5/12/2018 c103 nica232013
Absolutely loving this story. I hope you update soon have read the entire thing 4 times now from begining to end so far and can't wait for the next lot.
5/9/2018 c69 YunsildinELA
Once I catch up to where you are in updates I’ll be writing a review. This is more just a comment, I really like Jun. Every time you write her I can’t help but cheer for her. I hope to be exposed to her more in later chapters as well.
3,431 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »