for There Be Dragons, Harry

3/7/2012 c6 27917brat
great work though I do hate the cliffhanger you left it at. Oh and my vote is for Theodore/Charlie/Harry thouhg the one with eight doesn't sound to bad...just prehaps to many.
3/7/2012 c6 2history
Great chapter! But i really wonder what Hermione and Ron knows. I vote for Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Cedric/Harry.
3/6/2012 c5 2Lovely thoughts
you got to update this like now! it is awesome!

Lovely thoughts
3/6/2012 c5 1Broena
Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Harry/Blaise/Bill/Draco
3/6/2012 c5 LADY1984
Theodore/Charlie/Harry
3/6/2012 c5 27917brat
now this is a very intresting chapter very intresting I serioslu hope you keep this up because as of right now this story really has me at the edge of my seat eager for more. Oh vote is for Theodore/Charlie/Harry
3/6/2012 c5 Jay
Great fanfiction! I vote for Theodore/Draco/harry.
3/6/2012 c4 littleone229
Theodore/Draco/Harry should be the pairings. this way they are sneaky enough to help harry stay safe.
3/6/2012 c5 littleone229
love this story so far and cant wait till the next chapter is posted.
3/6/2012 c5 2chineseartist
I like HP with dragon themes/variations. There's nothing that says good fantasy like dragons. Looking forward to more. Suggestion: check your upload chapter 2, you've added chapter 3 twice while leaving 2 out, so we don't have any idea how Harry figured out he was a Dragel and what happened for the rest of the summer at the Dursley's and there's no transition from there to going back to Hogwarts via the train.
3/6/2012 c4 vote
Theo/Draco/harry
3/5/2012 c4 27917brat
oh this is yet again another get chapter and so soon after the other brillint work oh and Harry has more then one mate right?

Theodore/Charlie/Harry has my vote then.
3/5/2012 c4 5Lady Morganas Heir
Theodore/Charlie/Fred/George/Harry
3/5/2012 c3 27917brat
this is yet another brillint chapter and I really like what you have done. seriously can't wait to see what is going to happen when they get to school and if Harry's hertaige is found out and if so peoples reaction to it.
3/5/2012 c4 Anon
Theo/Charlie/Harry would be cool. Second choice - Charlie/Viktor/Harry. Like the story so far!
3,430 « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 Next »