for There Be Dragons, Harry

12/24/2021 c114 1Or Noir
Best Xmas present ever! I haven't read it yet but it's already made my day - ty!
12/14/2021 c113 Tony Moonstone
Well I'm all caught up.
I wonder when the Weasley twins will make a appearance.
Still the longest storyline I've ever read.
Eagerly awaiting more chapters and what will happen at Hogwarts.
Happy Holidays!
Take care and be safe!
11/24/2021 c113 Wenuhotep29
Hey there should be more, awesomeness story.
11/7/2021 c113 456snarky
Thanks for the update it was awesome!
11/6/2021 c113 7V. L. Crawford
This was great. I thank you for the update. I always look forward to the next chapter from you. This is a brilliant story and I can't wait to read more. The only complaint I have about this story is that Sirius isn't in it. You have Regulus alive why not my Sirius?
I can't wait to read more on what is going on with Quinn and Harry and the rest of his circle.
11/5/2021 c113 projectjay
Loved it, now Harry's comment could be taken two ways. 1 he lings for Quinn to be a soul match. Or Quinn could of taken it as , I wish you were my soul match but your are not. Please put us out of our torture. Thanks for Shadow and Hermione. Loved it Loved it Loved it
11/5/2021 c113 5Marauders-Lover
as always, a very wonderful chapter.. love this story and cant wait to see who harry picks next!
10/30/2021 c112 rubyroselife
dive
10/29/2021 c113 Jess
I’m so excited for the next chapter! Thank you so much for updating and I hope you’re doing well. Stay safe and take some time to yourself, if possible :)
10/29/2021 c113 1Ethenia
Always really glad to see this story continue and the long chapters really make up for the waiting every time. thanks for your hard work and sharing your story and world with us
10/28/2021 c113 mizzrazz72
Harry needs help.
10/22/2021 c1 Diakron
Guess its time to reread again
9/28/2021 c1 sissygirl1999
this is one of the best stories I've ever read on here it's so good that no matter how long or short a chapter is your hooked and justcant stop reading I reread the whole thing Every time you update
8/29/2021 c112 matt
I read this fic straight through a couple months ago and I just noticed you updated so I immediately jumped on this chapter. I am in love with Quinn. 100%. He's my favorite character and OCs usually don't interest me. But you've got such fleshed out characters! Alec is hilarious for one and Ethan is precious. And HADRIEN. Perfect edgy boy.

You've worked on this for such a long time and put so much effort into it and it SHOWS. I've got a lot of admiration for you for sticking to this so long.
8/28/2021 c111 N. A. Wennerholm
Now we know that Juniper Evanson is Petunia's mother this I would like to see her spank her daughter and grandson. And at the Same Time get permission to go after Marge Dursley and Albus Perceval Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Along with his Torvik Lackeys.
3,430 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »