for There Be Dragons, Harry

8/28/2021 c111 N. A. Wennerholm
Now we know that Juniper Evanson is Petunia's mother this I would like to see her spank her daughter and grandson. And at the Same Time get permission to go after Marge Dursley and Albus Perceval Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Along with his Torvik Lackeys.
8/22/2021 c112 TheGrimmChaos
Please update soon
8/17/2021 c112 mrab52811
I waited a week to read this to draw out my anticipation because I knew I would just want more. love it glad Quinn is finally going to play ball
8/6/2021 c112 projectjay
Great chapter . Question what did you mean by Quinn -arc., sorry not trying to be dumb. I think I know but would like to understand..

Stay Happy, Healthy and safe.
8/5/2021 c112 lilithlolita
you are sooo killing it this year! This story is going great and booksstories are amazing( i have every one of your books and i love them.) Thank you for this great chapter.
8/4/2021 c112 1The View From Up Here
The Wkhin and Quinn parts definitely hurt but I can't wait to see how they progress!
8/4/2021 c112 Vig
A great read! I loved the bits with Quinn and Wikhn, and I'm also kindof curious what's gonna happen with Zach, if we see him again that is.

But also, how dare you leave Quinn and Harry on a cliffhanger! XD
Can't wait to read the next chapter
8/4/2021 c112 minu2014
WoW... I cannot describe how I was feeling when I was reading this chapter ..
Every chapter I anxiously await...
This is the best longest fanfic that I am reading...
I really enjoyed your writing..
8/4/2021 c112 mizzrazz72
Quinn thought that he could get away. Molly has a lot to answer for. Harry needs justice.
8/3/2021 c112 7orion7
Awesome update Thank you so much for giving your time and talent to bring us such a brilliant story.. You have the wonderful skill to paint a picture by words alone. I have lost count of the number of times I have read this entire story. I enjoy it all over again each time.
8/3/2021 c112 7V. L. Crawford
Thank you for another spectacular chapter. I hope this means Quinn is finally going to get to join the circle soon. I really love that character.
8/3/2021 c112 24JBubbles
omggggggggg the cuteness the pain the TWISTS! Quinn is going to become Harry's now, there's no way around it! I loved meeting Zach! OMG MOLLY AND THE OTHERS!
8/2/2021 c112 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
7/27/2021 c111 Tony Moonstone
Wow, Wow, Wow!
You have the greatest honour of being the only author to get me to read over 1million words in a storyline.
I have to tell you your story is AWESOME.
I’m shocked that you have been working on it for 9 years and counting.
There are so many things I want to happen next.
Will the seals be removed?
Will Harry Bond with Quinn?
Will George meet Fred again?
Will the twins meet Harry as well as Hermione?
Will Harry meet with Neville and co soon?
All these questions hopefully by the next chapter soon, cause we are now at the end of July.
I’m so eager to continue this Harry Potter/Fantasy world.
Take care and be safe!