for There Be Dragons, Harry

9/14/2020 c109 1evfangirl98
Love it!
8/6/2020 c109 chattystarcats
Please don't put voldy in nevarah. I hope to keep nevarah free from normal witches and wizards. Please make ron back to human only, strip him of the botched potion and let him go to the burrow. Can i request a air advisor. And twins bonding soon, with Fred dragel. Is Quinn next? What about Hermione with the prewetts? Can we have mcGonagall strip dumbles of Hogwarts? Love the fic. Thank you for staying with it all these years. I look forward to reading the rest.
7/31/2020 c109 2fairytopian
Awesome story, can’t wait to read more! Keep it up. ️
7/2/2020 c109 Sharmistha
Hi, this is a fascinating universe you have created here...please continue writing, I am in awe...love this saga️
7/1/2020 c78 eleydan
KYAAA Wikhn and harry ! I have a nose bleed.
I love Wikhn his personality and of course the body ans the eyes! God the eyes!

I must admit on the other hand that I get lost with all the characters that you presentnot having English as mother tongue is hard) I do not say that it is bad but it is difficult to follow your story, if you continue to present other characters each time. I admit to having forgotten hermione, draco, snape and i don't remember the name of the professor from DADA. I hope you know where you're going with your story because I'm getting a bit lost.
Otherwise I really like the different personalities that you offer to the character, it's very interesting. The physical representations that you give to the characters are very well done I am already in love with many of them.

PS: I think I will make a notebook with all the families and characters in it to remember each of them.
6/22/2020 c109 Diakron
I have been reading TBDH for... years now... glad that thing are starting to come together for the Circle after this very rough week? Two weeks? I had it counted once and I remember that not much time has passed since Harry got to the realm. Anyways I'm still here patiently waiting the next writing installment you deliver (No rush I know that writing is a process).
6/22/2020 c109 V.L. Crawford
Loved the update. Sorry I am not able to log in at this time, but just wanted to let you know I am still loving this story.
6/18/2020 c109 3WinterWind14
This is one of my all-time favorite stories and I so enjoyed reading this. It was nice to see Harry connect with his mentor and I can't wait until he meets up with the twins!
6/18/2020 c109 1LoVeInVaInTrYsTiLl
Oh shit he’s coming this is gonna suck for Harry and co.
6/17/2020 c109 projectjay
So bad, but I think Voldemort will bite off more than he can chew with Nevarah. Lol would serve him right. Loved it have a great summer and be safe.
6/17/2020 c109 5Mila Pink
This chapter was fantastic. I'm so anxious for the next match.
6/17/2020 c109 TatsuyaShiva4
To many OC's
6/16/2020 c109 456snarky
Your story is awesome
6/16/2020 c109 1Calmzone1
Awesome. Loved the chapter, it’s finally starting to wind closed some storythreads. Cool. Sry well done, as always.

Hugs, hope you are staying safe and well and have time for creativity. I’m getting my daughter to buy the Dragel’s Song and everything else.
Hugs, and thanks.
6/16/2020 c109 24JBubbles
This was a wooooonderful update! I love Maury even more these days, I'm glad that Ethan is having trouble but iiiiis on everyone's mind, Quin casually cuddling Theo in his sleep was adorable! Other than that there were so many political movings and plot twisty upcoming scenes!

Ebony and Charlie's talk was appreciated too!
3,431 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »