for Where Darkseid Reaches

1/1/2014 c2 2Alaska.AL
Continue pleade
10/23/2012 c2 1Shokugeki no DxD
I just read this and it is really great so far. You need to continue it. It is really good and looks like its only going to get better. Please, please, please continue.
7/3/2012 c2 22tigrun
love it continue
6/23/2012 c2 14Bookworm290
So, I found myself in one of my rare I-don't-feel-like-reading moods, and then I found this fic. And omigosh, I ate it up so fast, and it was so good, and one of the most original things I've seen in a LONG WHILE, and ?-/ *&: so yeah.

This is fantastic.
6/15/2012 c2 28Opaul
I am so excited for this, you have no idea. Space pirates are like my favorite concept ever. If it were possible to be one I would. Young Justice combined with steam punk and science fiction like this is just so perfect. I'm loving the plot with the Venom stuff, should turn out quite nicely. I'm excited as well to see all of them forget the last six months. ;D Hopefully us readers will get some Bereft parallels.
6/11/2012 c1 S.Bryce
A brilliant original story and only two chapters in. Even though the team has vastly different roles they're so in character and the interaction between Artemis and Wally is perfect.

Another great AU fic (seriously, it's right up there with Camp Us, Running After You and One Universal Constant).

Looking forward to see where you take this.

I'd offer constructive criticism but it's, y'know, perfect :D
6/10/2012 c2 6RoyalVictory
Excellent, well-written, with the perfect dose of suspense. You never fail to impress. Please continue!
6/8/2012 c2 4edgewordwise
Awesome story, it's very creative! I would love to read more. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think it would be cool if Wally is from an alien race of speedsters, but maybe his planet was destroyed so they are rare. Anyways, keep up the good work!
6/7/2012 c1 camewtwo
Giod greatfdtb fjfs ufdf,jcfhv hjdh gddg,jiuc pjhdt gdysweart
6/7/2012 c2 5Crazyrebelscarves
*Incoherent noises*
6/6/2012 c2 16chaneldancegrl
AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS FIC AND ARE GOING TO WORK ON IT NOWWW! No, really! I loved the first chapter and the idea even before you made changes. I think you did a great job with Conner and Megan. I can't wait to see more of theirs and the other characters' dynamics. I understand that sometimes with fics like these things can get overwhelming and can be hard to write because sometimes there's so much to write, things to connect, things to explain, character interactions, personalities, plots, etc, but I believe that you can do it and I hope you update soon! :)
6/6/2012 c2 2blackirishawk
Oh wow! So this time conner and m'gann didnt forget?
5/25/2012 c1 blackirishawk
Omg this is hoing to be amazing
4/27/2012 c1 WnQT
I'm intrigued by this story so im looking forward to the next chapter :)

I love sci fi fantasy movies so combining it with my current favourite tv show is like a dream come true

Hope you update this soon!
4/1/2012 c1 paradise.valley59
Artemis piloting the bioship in Insecurity totally made me think of this fic :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »