FanFiction.Net

jesus this is too good
1/16/2022 c1 S
Can i kill sakura ?
1/3/2022 c1 Guest
You do realize Naruto never claim Sakura has his right? That is fanon thing that has to stop.
1/22/2019 c1 cinque13
This story would've made for a great series. You should've made him go Kyuubi on them though. I'd imagine seeing his "girlfriend" constantly get attacked would anger him like no other.
1/6/2018 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
3/13/2017 c1 15gregorybryce9
Wow... dude... wow

Such a epic one shot. I love it. It's really a good character study (a tad bit weird) but so well written that I understood the pain and struggle Naruto felt.
10/15/2016 c1 1sage of the sexy
Definitely end it here. Maybe Change the end a bit but I don't think a sequel will have the same quality. And that's definitely multiple personality disorder. Now that I think about it, naruto is actually the perfect candidate for it.
9/29/2016 c1 krrish14patel
nice story
7/28/2016 c1 Just to Suffer
fuck...
6/30/2016 c1 Max
You know i really wish that you would truly finish this
6/29/2015 c1 TangyCitrus
Dang. This brought a whole new perspective to things and darkened many others than before. I find it so intriguing yet so sad and bitter that I can't help but be left feeling a bit out of sorts and wondering. Wondering how Naruto didn't turn out this way, why was nothing done before it went so far, and why do others care now when they didn't care before? Other things I wonder about but theyre jumbled and I can't fathom some of them enough to ask properly.
One thing I will say for sure is that this has brought more abhorrence and want of pain for Sakura. How dare she think she has any right to "set Naruto straight" and think herself high and mighty for it. Especially when she did so in public and with no patience or finesse for the delicate matter since it concerned Naruto's mind and his very life. Of course, she probably didn't know or see it for what it truly was, but that doesn't change the fact she did such a thing out of selfishness and her dislike of Naruto.
I know I'm being biased and bashing and probably harsh, but I can't help it. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong about anything, by all means, since I do have an account on here but am not able to login.
Nevertheless, this is a piece I don't think I'll be forgetting anytime soon. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Take care and have fun.
3/20/2015 c1 11Ray The Red
A good Idea, and nicely executed, if for the fact that it feels really unfinished. A sequel wouldn't be out of order. :)
1/9/2015 c1 6apeljohn
The potential of clones in angst-fics is, I feel, insufficiently appreciated. Thanks for helping close the gap.
1/9/2015 c1 DecksLeGeNd
What a wonderfully sad story! :) I'd read an emotional bit then start crying, and have to take a time-out to compose myself, only to read a little further down and cry again! I love it, GREAT work :)
12/12/2014 c1 tgms177