FanFiction.Net
for The Full House

11/23 c32 Anemone
Lovely story. I really love John as the supportive friend to both of them. Molly is a wonderful woman. Just wanted to point out that Sherlock's second text message to her in the morning is absolutely perfect, spot-on in character and absolutely adoravle at the same time. I refuse to convey my emotions in texting...
7/9 c50 16QueenNaberrie
Aww. Sherlock and Molly are in love and engaged. Beautiful story! Thank you so much for writing this.
7/9 c44 QueenNaberrie
Poor Sherlock, thinking Molly was dead. Veronica was not a nice person; but she didn't deserve to die. The question is did Moran make a mistake or was it warning? Was the diamond case part of Moran's network?
7/9 c42 QueenNaberrie
Aww. Sherlock actually was looking forward to the possibility of being a father and was disappointed when it wasn't true.:) So cute that he took little Olivia's case. That was sweet of him, but it lead to a bigger one. lol
7/8 c32 QueenNaberrie
Aww. When he blurted out that loved Molly, I just want to cry with happiness. :,) So glad they are working on getting back together. They were miserable without each other. Reading on.
7/8 c31 QueenNaberrie
FINALLY! Sherlock has admitted he's still in love with Molly. I hope Molly sees his sincerity and takes him back. Reading on.
7/8 c28 QueenNaberrie
I'm crying! :,( Sherlock is being an idiot! Ugh. I hope he stops this nonsense and apologizes to Molly. Reading on.
7/8 c27 QueenNaberrie
Oh no! Sherlock, don't be an idiot! Don't break Molly's heart! Reading on.
7/7 c16 QueenNaberrie
So glad John and everyone knows of Sherlock's continued existence. I can just see the look on John's face when he saw Molly and Sherlock kissing. It would be priceless. lol :)
7/7 c13 QueenNaberrie
Aww. Sherlock loves Molly. He better tell John soon! The longer he waits, the more upset John will be, especially if he finds out he was the last one in their circle to find out about it. Reading on.
7/7 c6 QueenNaberrie
Sherlock loves Molly. :)
4/4 c50 2Yong Soo Kim
omg I love this story <3

I'm a new Sherlolly fan, and after I read this fanfic I really fell in love with both Sherlock and Molly ! >.<

Thank you for making such a great story, I can't wait to read the sequel<3
12/15/2020 c13 Captain-KiIIy
I love this chapter. Thank you for writing it
9/14/2020 c11 AainaSumar
I love how much their relationship has evovled
9/14/2020 c3 AainaSumar
John walking with a slight limp is such a birliant piece of detail. Honestly makes my love this story even more.
2,054 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »