FanFiction.Net
for The Full House

1/8/2015 c32 noa30
i knew it, theres no way he can tell if he loves her but staying away from her for a while. it is weird it happened to me exactly that way, but the end was the same, that was 6 years ago and were still together . he is similar to Sherlock in his social skills, that hits me in the face 3 weeks ago when i realized i liked Sherlock because he reminds me of my husband, and i think its funny and tender in some ways.
whatever
i fucking love your fanfic, its by far the best Sherlock fanfic i ve ever read.
(forgive my gramar mistakes, i am not american)
11/13/2014 c9 The Crystal Rose
What's the possibility you could write something like an outtake on Sherlock's first time with Molly for this story? I love the interaction between these two and how he is completely blown away by how Molly isn't tripping over herself with having had sex with him and how he wasn't entirely "good" at it. I'm just curious to know how awkward it really was and also, as I imagine it, I keep thinking it must've been quite hilarious!

So I was just curious if you would write an outtake of it, kind of like you did in the later chapters?
11/4/2014 c50 NelumboGryffindor
Awesome..my first Sherlolly fic and I loved..
You write so well..I can say that 50 times..
Looking forward to The Party of Four..
10/19/2014 c1 Cunt Blaster
Lol
10/13/2014 c19 shorstakk7932
Oh, I love this story...love how you've written Sherlock point blank. LOL.
10/5/2014 c37 1WayTooEasilyObsessed
You know this story is an absolute tease? You reference the books, other ficlits, episodes of the show as well as a pretty good essence of the characters? Being as obsessed as I am I catch most of them (I hope) and it makes me smile. Bravo!
9/22/2014 c50 5MudbloodPride
Soo I'm just gonna favourite this now...
9/15/2014 c29 Kristen
Reading the past two chapters made me feel so sad. You're so good at depicting their emotions, and it's just...YES but NO and GAH! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go curl up and eat chocolate and cry into a pillow...
9/4/2014 c11 Kristen
Oh my god! This is fantastic! I haven't been able to stop reading since I started and I often lose patience when reading fanfiction. I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/4/2014 c5 Kristen
I am in love with this story so far, but...I don't know...there's something about the way you portray Irene that I don't like...
9/4/2014 c1 Kristen
Oh my god! Only the first chapter and I'm already loving this! You capture the essence of the characters so well. I can picture all of this in an episode. It's great! I can't wait to see where things go from here!
8/27/2014 c50 Eilis G
When I started reading this story, I was in love with it! Towards the middle of it I started to wonder if it was just going to drag on with all the same things. But as I got closer to the end, I just fell in love with this story more! I could actually picture Sherlock and Molly (Benedict Cumberbatch and Louise Brealey) doing this! I think that if this was a script for the next episode of Sherlock, then it would be a huge success for all the Sherlolly lovers out there, like me. One of the best parts of this story, in my opinion, was the part where Sherlock was racing to find Molly after Moran said he was going to kill her, then he found what he thought was Molly's, but was actually Veronica's body. I could picture the scene so clearly in my head, which is exactly what a reader like me wants to do. I look forward to reading "The Party of Four"!
8/23/2014 c1 Mushroom2333
早啊这里是中国的读者,想在贴吧上进行翻译,希望得到作者授权。
Hello, this is one of Chinese reader. I want to translate THE FULL HOUSE on a Chinese social networking site. So I want to get the translation copyright. THANK YOU!:)
8/13/2014 c43 2spectrumsings
I'm loving this story. I've heard about it a lot before coming to read it and I'm so glad I did. I'm currently wishing it was Canon. Your characterization is perfect and I love your writing style.
Thank you for writing this and I'm looking forwards to continuing reading.
8/12/2014 c50 SnarkyPenname