FanFiction.Net
for The Full House

12/15/2020 c13 Captain-KiIIy
I love this chapter. Thank you for writing it
9/14/2020 c11 AainaSumar
I love how much their relationship has evovled
9/14/2020 c3 AainaSumar
John walking with a slight limp is such a birliant piece of detail. Honestly makes my love this story even more.
6/12/2020 c50 Sherlocked
AWWWWW IIII LOOOVED IIIT! Please write more, It was amazin'
5/11/2020 c50 crystalrdavis1995
This was fantastic! It kept me enthralled from Chapter 1. I am sad it has to end.
3/4/2019 c50 Guest
Not only was this my favourite fan fiction ever, as I have previously said , but I personally think that you did a flute and amazing representation of Sherlock. The journey he took and changed, it was so well written, I can see this happeneing and believe it is him in an AU. Major props to everything you’ve accomplised here. Mad props.
3/3/2019 c50 Guest
The best fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you for writing this. I’ve read it about 4 times now, and although it’s taking me away from other books, I’m so glad it is XD.
I loved it. So much
10/14/2018 c1 offlinereader
Utterly beautiful story.
9/16/2018 c29 Elise
I'd like to officially thank Greg, John and Molly on behalf of us readers for punching Sherlock three times in one day, because he most certainly deserves it. Especially John who did it twice this chapter.
This is my second time reading this (absolutely brilliant) story and I had forgotten what a bloody tosser Sherlock is sometimes.
8/21/2018 c49 Vangogh92
I’m so sad it’s almost over! I’m so glad you wrote a sequel!
I must admit, I’m surprised John is writing so much personal information in his blog. I guess I always assumed he was strictly professional in his stories (except the rare quip about sherlock’s weird habits).
I was also surprised that Mrs. Hudson was formerly the housekeeper to the Holmes family and that Mycroft was married. Maybe I’ve just been ignorant to those pieces of canon or maybe they were creative licenses?
Either way, I’m really enjoying it!
8/20/2018 c32 Vangogh92
Oh my gosh I just love this story so much. That I love you speech was perfect. You’re right, they needed to break up in order to get their relationship on a healthy track. I also like how you made the reason he ended it believable. He definitely would have reacted that way. Mrs. Hudson smacking him every day and everyone punching Sherlock was a nice touch too.
8/19/2018 c14 Vangogh92
I’m REALLY enjoying this. I wanted to wait until I finished to review since it’s been years since your wrote this and probably don’t care about reviews for it but I’ll forget.
Sherlock in a relationship seems like a nightmare. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good read and you’re perfect at getting his character spot on. But my god, what an absolute circus. Lol
8/10/2018 c50 2just chillin.killin
This is the first Sherlock fic I've read. I was always so hesitant to read them with fear of John and sherlock relations. But I'm happy I took a chance on this.
5/12/2018 c1 V
THIS IS AMAZING! I READ IT A LONG TIME AGO BUT FORGOT TO REVIEW AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!
5/7/2018 c50 TheGoodReader