FanFiction.Net
for The Full House

4/21/2018 c50 nklewisgmail.com
I’m quite late to the party, but just wanted to throw my kudos on the pile. I’ve been completely absorbed with this story over the last few days, and am hoping that you’re still writing. If you have a Patreon or if there’s another way I can support your work, please let me know.
1/27/2018 c50 4Angela.Rayleon
There is a sequel! Bless you! Honestly, I seriously hope you are writing professionally! I’m very harsh in my writing critique and how a story rolls around in your brain, and yours just floats effortlessly. You don’t expect what is going to come next, but then it happens and you think “it’s perfect, of course this would happen next”. Not to mention that you took characters from a tv show that already had their personalities built and completed followed it to a T. If I was reading this as a blind read, I would honestly think you wrote for the show. I would be so interested in reading a story with your own original characters, and that doesn’t happen often with fan fiction. So seriously, thank you for your hard work and dedication to completing this beautiful story!
1/27/2018 c29 5Olgamona
Qué triste. Nunca me atrevo a leer este capítulo otra vez. Eres muy inteligente y sobresaliente. Me gusta todo lo que has creado. Gracias por tu OBRA.
1/27/2018 c44 4Angela.Rayleon
Whoa! Just whoa! So intense! It’s 4 am and I every time I try to put this down and go to sleep my mind is like NOPE! What’s gonna happen next!? And then I read this and all hope of me going to sleep just vanished in thin air.
1/27/2018 c40 Angela.Rayleon
It’s so sad what happened to Alice, tragic. No person ever deserves to be treated that way, whether they are female or male, especially from someone who is supposed to protect them the most in the world and love them unconditionally. Tragic. But beautifully written even though it was horrible to read, you understand. No matter how horrifying the writing, if it is able to evict such emotion out of someone it is still considered beautiful. I hope you’re writing professionally, or at least going that direction. I would pay for your writing.
1/27/2018 c38 Angela.Rayleon
Oh I think I’ve deduced the case too...and I hope I’m wrong just like Sherlock. Here comes the tragedy
1/26/2018 c35 Angela.Rayleon
I can just picture this end scene so perfectly
1/26/2018 c34 Angela.Rayleon
Veronica gives me a bad taste in my mouth...some rude ass chick just comes sauntering in and takes over Molly’s job when Moran fired her. So 1) Moran hired this chick 2) she looks almost identical to Molly and 3) she hates Molly for no reason. I think she’s either in love with Sherlock, or working as a spy for Molly or both!
1/26/2018 c32 Angela.Rayleon
I couldn’t be happier to have been wrong! I love that Sherlock fixed things, and they are going to work it out!
1/25/2018 c30 Angela.Rayleon
Oops! I just realized I wasn’t logged in! Last four anon reviews were me!
1/25/2018 c30 Guest
I knew it! Something tragic is going to happen to Molly! Not death, but she will be playing with it! Ugh the drama! Ugh the horror! I know my babies will be okay! But why!? Why! Oh you’re good! You’re very good! You’re so good your words cut like blades and you make emotions seap out of my body! Damn you and I love you!
1/25/2018 c29 Guest
This was so sad! I know you’re gonna fix it but honestly! Sad! And I’m scared something tragic is going to happen to Molly, and Sherlock is going to realize his deduction was better with Molly and he took it away because he was scared!
1/25/2018 c27 Guest
See I’m not going to hate your guts for this, because listen, I know you’re just as in love with Molly and Sherlock together as I am. So I won’t fret cause I know in the end you will fix this and make Sherlock reopen his vault.
1/21/2018 c7 Guest
More enjoyable then trash television! Preferred nerdy to dirty! Oh my gosh! These lines are the best! So witty! So Sherlock
1/21/2018 c6 Guest
Okay! Can I just say I love Irene living with Sherlock and Molly! And I can totally picture her kissing Sherlock and him not stopping it cause “experimenting” and he admitted to Molly already that when he kisses her his brain doesn’t stop thinking, he probably wondered if it was the same with Irene. then Irene goes and kisses Molly and Sherlock is all HELL NO, get off MY MOLLY! agh so good! Your fic is like the worlds best cup of tea, you just want more and more
2,057 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »