FanFiction.Net
for The Full House

11/26/2017 c50 LosMorning
Thanks for must be one of the longest English storys I've ever read .It took me some time to read this,and the story itself urged me to read as quickly as story truly caught me.
I like the way you shaped the Molly made were almost exactly what I hoped to idea that Molly said "marry me ."first really made me smile.
Love .
11/25/2017 c50 10kaoruca
I have enjoyed it a lot. After watching Benedict's fiction, it reminded me of my favourite manga, Rurouni Kenshin. There, the author doesn't indulge on romantic occasions either. That's why I love reading fics about them. That's why I'm here. It has just taken me less than 24 hours. A very nice one, though I feel that Sherlock is a little bit cheesyI don't really mind, actually. Congrats on your story and thanks for sharing
11/3/2017 c50 hannahxfaith
I read this entire fanfic in less than 24 hours, I love it so much 3 The characters are so well written, the dialogue was hilarious, and the plot was so awesome! IMO, this should be canon. I'm just going to pretend this is how things happened after Reichenbach from now on.
9/2/2017 c50 Guest
Wonderful story!
8/21/2017 c50 Guest
I'm quite late to this party but. I've jut spent about 4 days reading all these and wanted to comment on everyone but I refrained. I have to say. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER and you are the only one even in actual books and other fanfics to make me laugh out load and cry uncontrollably. I love this so much thankyou for giving us this it was a pleasure reading it.
7/16/2017 c1 bee.zippy
Ah, what a lovely story! I especially like your writing of Molly. So many Sherlolly stories don't get Molly right... but you did a great job remaining faithful to her character as written in the TV series while having her grow and change (but not so much as to be unbelievable) over time. You did the same thing with Sherlock, making the relationship and (finally!) marriage proposal quite believable. And you've written a sequel as welllooking forward to that! Thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us.
7/14/2017 c17 bee.zippy
This chapter was great. So funny!
7/4/2017 c38 deemura
just realised I typed beach instead of beeches
7/4/2017 c38 deemura
hah, copper beach, kinda worried a little when you introduced Violet Hunter, but wait, I haven't finished this chapter, I just love the case, is all
7/4/2017 c1 deemura
oh my God, in Petra's the pirate and the doctor John was in love with Greg! hahahahaha, I hope Sherlock remembered his dream enough to tell them
3/29/2017 c17 1vampireluph
Oh my God you briliant, BRILIANT, BRILIANT author! Have I told you you are briliant?! How come did I never stumble upon this story before ? *Punching myself* God I am speechless I don't know what to say (I have this flattering speech in my head formed for you but it is just so hard to organize it cause my mind is still up high there in heaven after reading chapter 1-17). Told you about it later when I'm sane, I guess lol. But my opinion still stands. You are briliant, amazing, talented, an oracle (how come you can predict some names (Moran, Wiggins, Mary) in 2012, when season 3 itself had not come out yet?! I know those people appear in Doyle's original stories, but still, you are an oracle ! Love this work soooo sooooo damn much. Thank you! Love and kissess and hugs from Indonesia. Xoxo
3/10/2017 c50 NotActuallyNotInsane
Binge read this and loved everything about it ! Pretty new to the Sherlock fandom but your characterization was one of the most authentic I've stumbled across so far. Well done, it was a great read (even if there weren't any lemons lol)
3/6/2017 c1 Guest
Pretty good
2/8/2017 c50 20Marion the Geek
That was spectacular! Thank you for sharing this!
1/17/2017 c21 BekahAugustine
Hi. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Full House. I think your writing is very well done and I appreciate the references to the original. I can tell you have spent a lot of time on this. That being said, I am very disappointed in your portrayal of Sherlock's mother. According to the show, the parents are the normal ones in the family and very dearly love their children and the people their come in contact with. They are very sweet, especially when it comes to John and Mary. I am certain Mrs Holmes would adore Molly. That is the only thing I have really been disappointed about, the rest was all very interesting. I will say it is hard to imagine the same Sherlock as I read this post, but maybe that's just because I'm not used to seeing him this way. Anyway, great work and I am eager to continue reading!
2,057 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »