for Camille's side of the story

10/18/2012 c47 BustYourWindows
Amazing chapter
Can't wait for the next update :)
I can't wait to see what happens with Logan been back (:
10/18/2012 c47 Guest
Awwwww poor Camille but I'm glad Logan is back... Moose needs to get more jealous (: maybe have Camille and Logan be like Sophie and Moose... See how Moose likes been ditch for an ex bf ((: lol just an idea

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
10/17/2012 c9 Samantha
hi i just started reading ur fanfic! it's so good!
10/3/2012 c46 BustYourWindows
Bad bad moose lol
Oh yeah Logan is back!
Can't wait for the next update!(:
10/2/2012 c45 BustYourWindows
Oh man so I'm confuse! Does he still have feelings for Sophie? Does he purposely hurt Cam? Jacob should make a come back to make Moose jealouse ;) lol Ahhh man I can't wait for the next update!
10/1/2012 c44 BustYourWindows
Awww man moose really messed up -.- awww just when things were great w cam . hope you update soon can't wait to read te next chapter by the way amazing chapter :)
9/23/2012 c43 1Glasslady54
What?! Oh my gosh this is SO GOOD! Please write again soon! I want to know what happens! Oh my gosh! Please UPDATE! I love this story!oh my goodness, I love this!
9/23/2012 c43 BustYourWindows
Ah man just when things were getting better with moose and Camille Sophie shows up -.- by the way Happy Birthday :) update soon please (:
9/22/2012 c42 Glasslady54
Aww that's so sweet, moose is kinda obsessed, he needs to calm dooooown, hahahah(: SO GOOD! Please update soon! I love it!
9/22/2012 c41 Glasslady54
Oh my gosh! I love this story, it is phenomenal! Keep updating!
9/22/2012 c40 Glasslady54
Yes! I love that you updated! Please keep updating because your story is the best! I love it, and I cannot stop reading it! LOVE IT!
9/18/2012 c42 BustYourWindows
Amazing chapter! :D
Can't wait for the next update(:
So glad moose and Camille are almost back together :)
9/18/2012 c41 Cler-14
awww Moose is so sweet! can't wait to read more! o)
9/17/2012 c41 BustYourWindows
Amazing chapter! :) so happy your updating again!(: I'm a loyal fan lol can't wait to see what happens next .
9/13/2012 c40 BustYourWindows
Awww Moose loves Camille even tho she doesnt wanna be with him on his bday... Great chapter :)
Can't wait for the rest (:
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »